Brodes

Weight gain

OK, im 65kgs and 180cms, and thus a really slow faller (my JM's leave their suits open to create drag!). So i've decided to put on general muscle/body mass but dont know the best way to go about doing it, other than eating more and doing free weights. Does anyone have tips or a diet plan i could stick to?

:)

Try joining a gym and getting a trainer to help you. They'll help, not only with exercise, but with meal planning, so you learn how to eat right. You don't have to keep paying the trainer, just every so often, after the first five or six sessions (takes that long to learn most of the basic exercises), and then you only go back if you hit a plateau and need to adjust your program.

heavy weight gainer + weight lifting will do the job. heavy weight gainer is a protein/calories shake.
come in variety of calories loads. chose one that you can tolerate in a long run taste-wise. i prefer
champion nutrition: http://www.bodybuild.com/ans/cn_heavy_wgt.htm

it doesn't have the max of calories you can find in others, but it tastes good. i tried another one
and i could not drink it at all :S

stan.

--
it's not about defying gravity; it's how hard you can abuse it. speed skydiving it is ...
Speed Skydiving Forum

OK, im 65kgs and 180cms, and thus a really slow faller (my JM's leave their suits open to create drag!). So i've decided to put on general muscle/body mass but dont know the best way to go about doing it, other than eating more and doing free weights. Does anyone have tips or a diet plan i could stick to?

:)

That sounds exactly like me!

Just stick with it. For a little while I had to wear some weights so stay down, but now I can sink out on formations with the best of them. Trust me, I had the shock of my life when I did that for the first time....

When it all clicks for you, you'll find that you have a lot of range. I'm yet to explore all of it, but I'm going to have fun doing it..... :)
--
Arching is overrated - Marlies

6 meals a day of protein, carbs, vegies, salad and fruit, gym 4-5 times a week. Eat eat eat!!!

"If murder and suicide are illegal, then why is it ok to kill yourself and others with cigarettes?????"

www.myspace.com/Hypoxicmusic