chopchop

it's bad juju dgskydive..

Posting this was bad Juju!

First of all I won't lie. I flirt with Lany. So what? If you and your girlfriend are going to put up pictures of her in suggestive clothing (or just a pair of panties) then you better expect people to flirt with her. If you don't think that is going to happen then you are stupid. IF you don't like the resluts then dtop doing what you are doing.

For the record I am a big flirt. As anybody that has met me in person will tell you. I am not ashamed of it and will continue to be the person I am regardless of how you fell about it. If you are her don't like any Pm's that I have sent then block me. I don't thik I have done or said anything to Lany that she ever took serious. IF she has a problem she can Pm me or you can for that matter.

What are you trying to acomplish by this thread? To make me feel bad? To make me look like a bad person? What? If you didn't want me to talk to Lany anymore you could have done that by PM. Or better yet she could have done it.

So once again I ask you what is the purpose of this thread?
Dom

For the record I am a big flirt. As anybody that has met me in person will tell you.

Awww Dom now i'm hurt. You weren't flirting with me. >:(:P

So once again I ask you what is the purpose of this thread?

I think chopchop's just grumpy 'cuz he hasn't been spanked in a while since we were all in perris last weekend. Don't worry buddy, i'll be at byron on saturday.B|

Gotta go... plaything needs to spank me
Feel the hate...
Photos here

You and I met this weekend Geno. Give Chop Chop your honest impression of me and maybe he will see that I am not the evil man that he may think I am.

I think Chop Chop woke up on the wrong side of the bed or something. Maybe he didn't get to spank his plaything ? Maybe he is not as secure as we all think he is when it comes to Lany? I really don't know, but I don't apperciate my name being thrown out there like this. The adult thing would have been to PM me and talk.
Dom

Awww Dom now i'm hurt. You weren't flirting with me.

He was flirting with lany to make you jealous geno. He's upset that you like spanking roy instead of him....silly asian....:P

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

You and I met this weekend Geno. Give Chop Chop your honest impression of me and maybe he will see that I am not the evil man that he may think I am.

Dominic!!

Man, it's insecurity dude.. you're a bad ass skydiver and that turns Lany on.. ha ha..
Just kidding (about the turning on thing) it's all good in the hood, you're a great guy and definitely not someone that tries to steal girlfriends, you are a flirt though, but it's all in good fun!

Cya again soon, Geno and I might be coming back down to Perris sometime SOON.

We're on the tunnel crack and starting to get withdrawals..

Iwan

Awww Dom now i'm hurt. You weren't flirting with me.

He was flirting with lany to make you jealous geno. He's upset that you like spanking roy instead of him....silly asian....:P

I have two hands. Ask and you shall receive...

Gotta go... plaything needs to spank me
Feel the hate...
Photos here

Flirt all you want, Dom. But do it in the open and it's all good and even funny.. But when you try to take it "behind closed doors" or in a PM with someone in a relationship, it is no longer funny or cute.. it's sleazy.

Are you a funny flirt, Dom? or a sleazebag?

As far as me being stupid thinking that Lany's pictures being on the internet wouldn't cause people to do sleazy things, maybe I just gave people like you too much credit.. thinking that you would respect a relationship.

So.. do we need to lock up our girlfriends and wives when you are around? I guess that is what the thread is about.
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures