Brains

Which is better

Well I'll be really different and suggest that you offer some kind of Saturday activity. Find out what kind of activities she enjoys. Does she like to go on day hikes, ride on bike trails.

I just don't like the lunch, dinner, coffee thing. Those kinds of situations make me feel locked in. But if I'm out rock climbing or snowboarding with someone, the competition gets going, and then I find out what kind of guy he really is. Can he handle a girl kicking his ass on the slopes, or does he kick my assB|

From everything I've heard about you, I think you'll make the right decision. Just don't come on too strong to start with and scare her away. Try to be buddies first.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Kris and Clint, no coffee shops around here,

WHAT KIND OF HELLHOLE DO YOU LIVE IN??????

Oh, right, Texas, I forgot....;)

So lets see -
In November, December, January, Feruary, and march the temperature AT ALTITUDE never got below 0 degrees here.

What was your exit altitude temp?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Drinks dude...

That is a much more laid back atmosphere.
Dinner for a first date can be a big production.
Go to a sports bar or some pub and just have a chilled evening. (Of course of she doesn't drink you are...
A) Screwed and B) don't want to date her.
Bwahahaha

B|

neither, ask me out nstead!

Well you were referring to him as your boyfreind over the weekend. :D

Anyhoo Brains, just ask her out. I like the idea of doing some kinda fun activity together on a saturday or something. Don't ask her out for coffee, that idea sucks. If she's not into the activity thing, dinner is a better choice than lunch. Now why am i giving you advice when i want you for myself? :P

Seriously babe, good luck with it.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Well you were referring to him as your boyfreind over the weekend. :D

Anyhoo Brains, just ask her out. I like the idea of doing some kinda fun activity together on a saturday or something. Don't ask her out for coffee, that idea sucks. If she's not into the activity thing, dinner is a better choice than lunch. Now why am i giving you advice when i want you for myself? :P

Seriously babe, good luck with it.

So Sunny - I was thinking - Wanna have some coffee - maybe a PopTart and a Bagel?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

So Sunny - I was thinking - Wanna have some coffee - maybe a PopTart and a Bagel?

Cherry frosted pop tart, and a whole wheat bagel with honeynut cream cheese please!!

Believe it or not some people don't drink coffee. Same with how some people don't drink alcohol, but i think everyone eats lunch/dinner. I guess the only safe thing to do is to ask her to go to the bathroom, cause everyone does that.... :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well you were referring to him as your boyfreind over the weekend.

:$:$ I still can't believe what she told me on the phone Friday night.:D:D:o

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

I voted dinner but agree with for a drink.

AND BALLS UP DUDE ask her out what is the worst that can happen, you have to switch banks:S.

By the way, coming home in a week or so, may be in Austin, so I will call you if I wander to San Antonio

"Sacrifice is a part of life. It is supposed to be. It's not something you regret . It's something to aspire to." Mitch Albom

WTF, no coffee shops?

Shit, College station has 6 of them, atleast, those are just the ones that I can think of off the top of my head...I promise you they're there, you just don't know it.B|
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I voted dinner but agree with for a drink.

AND BALLS UP DUDE ask her out what is the worst that can happen, you have to switch banks:S.

By the way, coming home in a week or so, may be in Austin, so I will call you if I wander to San Antonio

Naw, i would have to have her fired, i am an investor in that bank!;):D:D

Call when you are in Austin, we need to have a beer and a jump, i gotta spare rig if ya need it.:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.