Brains

Words to live by

But, I told Sunshine I would post in pink until this issue has been settled, and that I shall do.

The blue was bad, the pink is damn irritating. Can't you just write without doing a color mark-up to your posts? :S
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Can't you just write without doing a color mark-up to your posts?

Skymama,

I hadn't realized I was striking such a nerve. It hadn't been mentioned before today - to me, anyway.

But, I have to ask: are you asking me to stop using color as the moderator of this forum, or are you asking me because you're afraid sunshine will lose?

If you're asking me as the moderator of this forum, and your intention is to ease the irritation of those who patronize your forum, I will kindly comply. If, however, you are acting as an agent of sunshine's, I can only say that the Indian Leg Wrestle stands.

Thank you,

topher

"...there is a there out there..." - Tom Robbins

If you're asking me as the moderator of this forum, and your intention is to ease the irritation of those who patronize your forum, I will kindly comply. If, however, you are acting as an agent of sunshine's, I can only say that the Indian Leg Wrestle stands.

LOL..Sunshine is more than capable of standing up for herself without my help and knowing how scrappy she is, my bet is on her to win the leg wrestling contest anyway. ;)

I think the forums flow easier when the coloring is consistant. Plus, the pink is making me squint! :S Yes, I am asking you to post without coloring every word of your posts. A colored word here or there makes more of an impact anyway, in my opinion.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Skymama has spoken.

I am freed from the burden of my gender-confused web palette abuse.

However, if sunshine happens to be at SDC tomorrow, we can still Indian Leg Wrestle. Hell, a dude getting his ass kicked by a skydiver chick could be funny for everyone.

- topher

shall submit to an Indian Leg Wrestle challenge for the right to continue posting in blue.

Place: Skydive Chicago
Date: Tomorrow

As a gesture of my willingness to ante my blue-posting tendencies against my Indian Leg Wrestling prowess, I shall leave my blue posts in escrow, posting in pink for the interim.

Be there or be square...

I think i'm gonna be square. Not sure if i can make it to SDC tomorrow...i am gonna try though. But i can't leg wrestle...i'm still kinda gimpy from my ankle injury.

I suppose i should've sent ya a PM about the annoying colored posts....sometimes i'm kinda bitchy. Sorry about that. Wanna hug and make up?:)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

sunshine,

I'm a terribly difficult person to offend. You'd have to personally attack Mom, Dad, or one of my sisters to really piss me off. I took your comments jokingly. But, we can certainly hug and make up. And, if your ankle allows you to jump, maybe you can throw me out of the plane and mentor this newbie a bit.

Hope to see you there...

topher

But i can't leg wrestle...i'm still kinda gimpy from my ankle injury.

Didn't I read some where that you were jumping? If so, your ankle is strong enough to kick his ass.

Come on now Sunny One.........show him that us gals can kick some ass.

Please oh please, someone post pictures of this event.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Didn't I read some where that you were jumping? If so, your ankle is strong enough to kick his ass.

For you my dear Mar, i will kick his ass!! Poor boy won't know what hit him. >:(

Ok, nap time!!

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Ok, nap time!!

Ah, you lucky bi-otch. I want to take a nap, but I don't really want the imprint of a keyboard on the side of my face. :D

Nap time, by the way, is a couple of words to live by. I really think it should be instituted for adults-- every day at 2:30. We want it, but those ungrateful kindergarteners just don't know how good they have it. ;):D

Kelly

I suppose i should've sent ya a PM about the annoying colored posts....sometimes i'm kinda bitchy. Sorry about that. Wanna hug and make up?:)

WTF?! since when did you get all touchy-feely?

Words to live by:
If the cap falls off the vodka bottle, quickly replace it, before it all gets out!:S:D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I am guessing you must be in a cubicle. I can lock my office door :ph34r:

And to stay with the post here are my words to live by(besides my sig line)

Today is a Gift, That is why it's called the present.

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

Ah, you lucky bi-otch. I want to take a nap, but I don't really want the imprint of a keyboard on the side of my face. :D

Just go straight down, then the imprint will be on your forehead instead:P

And, if your ankle allows you to jump, maybe you can throw me out of the plane and mentor this newbie a bit.

Poor guy has no freakiin' clue what he is asking for.:o:D:D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

I just want to learn. Is that so bad?

LOL, absolutely not. Please learn all you can and never stop learning, that is what we are all trying to do. ;)But, you must learn about sunshine all on your own. >:( The rest of us have.:o:D:D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

But, you must learn about sunshine all on your own.

Oh, shit.

- topher

bwahahahaha It'll be fun watching him learn about Sunshine.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

But, you must learn about sunshine all on your own. >:( The rest of us have.:o:D:D:D

Words to live by!!:P Loveya Sunny

And Topher make sure there is a camra involved, if dare.

"Sacrifice is a part of life. It is supposed to be. It's not something you regret . It's something to aspire to." Mitch Albom

OK,

For those following this developing story, I have arrived at Skydive Chicago and just got done jumping the sunset load. Well, a little early sunset load, but, it was the last load of the day in any event.

We'll see if Sunshine shows tomorrow and whether she is still willing to hug and make up or if she just tosses the gloves and starts beating my newbie ass into the dirt.

I'll let you all know either way.

Have a great weekend everyone, and blue skies,

topher