Txflier

What did you pay for your Freefly suit???

I'm married to the suit maker so my answer is easy....

More than any of you to start, and I continue to pay -

every
single
day

:D:P:P

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Can't vote... pretty sure my Freak n' Suit was under $200. $180 sounds about right. Not 100% sure. Custom design with no extras. I told her what colors I like and said "nothing too fancy."

Dave

Dido.
*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----

40 bucks. It's the ugliest damn thing you ever seen, think Barney the purple dinosaur. And I love it.:)

What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

My Ouragan Suit cost close to 700. The Liquid Sky suit I have now was around 600.

For that kind of dough, it should be giving you head while you're head down.:P:ph34r:
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

Hahaha, it sounds a little silly to spend that much money on a suit, but I do a lot of tunnel flying, and needed something high quality that wouldn't fall apart on me after a few hours. The Ouragan suit looked brand new after 20 hours (until I landed on a rock...,but that's a pilot error, not a manufacturing defect). Liquid Sky seems to be holding up well too.

I think you get what you pay for. I had a cheap Kurupee suit when I first started freeflying years ago. It cost me less than 200 bucks. It literally was falling apart in less than 30 jumps. Like the zipper blew out, and stitches were coming undone all over the place....I basically threw away 200 bucks for nothing...Although, that's not to say that you need to blow half a grand to get a good quality suit. I had a Freakin suit that I thought was perfectly functional. It just wasn't as pretty as my other suits...and freeflying's all about looking good:P:ph34r:

Ouragan and Liquid Sky suits could easily cost more then $600 with custom designs.

Vertical Suits also make some of the nicest suits around. $$$

I got mine second hand but unused. It fits me like a glove, but the fabric is a little slow for me. It's really easy to fly, though, it's a Matter Pro Concept.

I paid around 2500 for it. I don't remember excactly.

:)

Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

I got mine second hand but unused. It fits me like a glove, but the fabric is a little slow for me. It's really easy to fly, though, it's a Matter Pro Concept.

I paid around 2500 for it. I don't remember excactly.

:)

$2500 seems about right... give or take a couple thousand dollars. :)

Thanks for all the votes and input. For some reason when I watch a thread it doesn't always tell me when I got posts..

And JD does that mean it's my suit now. :D:P

I'm not the rope totin charlie Bronson wanna be that's getting us fucking lost.