bbarnhouse

Todd Hawkins Vibes

Todd - you'll be fine. Much love for you and your family is here in New Orleans and from Gold Coast Skydivers in Moss Point, MS.:)
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

Todd was my main coach at an Airspeed camp last November and his enthusiasm was infectious to say the least. I learned so much from him. I also spent a great deal of time talking with his parents who were there to visit him. They are so proud of Todd for realizing his dream and joining Airspeed. My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family. Have a speedy and full recovery Todd.

Many more vibes from Elsinore.

Adding mine to the many hugs, vibes, and love wafting east from 'Snore.

Heal fast and well, be strong, and rest easy knowing you're admired and loved, Todd!

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

All the best for a speedy and full recovery Todd.

I did my first 4 way team with Todd (team was called Ozone - based at Picton drop zone - Sth of Sydney Australia). That was his first year of open RW skydiving competition for us.

My memories of Todd in those days were:
- smiles, we couldn't wipe the bloody thing off his face
- competitive, he knew he would become an Australian Champion and dreamed of being a World Champion one day
- he was down to earth, friendly, positive, happy go lucky, a great person to be with

Last year I was a member of the Australian Team that competed at the World Championships. Whilst waiting for a jump, the Airspeed team walked past our tent and something caught my eye. I looked closer and saw that bloody smile again. On one hand I was shocked that Todd was in the USA team (why in God's name would you become a Yank?????). But on the other hand I was not surprised at all. Todd realised a long while ago that to achieve his goal he would have to join the top teams in the world.

I know he will realise his dream of becoming a World RW Champion. I hope that he does it this year in Croatia.

Take Care Buddy

See You In Rijeka B|

Tom Begic
Stay Safe - Have Fun - Good Luck

The above could be crap, thought provoking, useful, or . . But not personal. You decide.

Sweet lil Todd, my heart sank when Tigger called us up to tell us the news! [:/] Dave and I tried to visit you in the hospital on Tuesday (little did we know the extent of the injuries), but were too early for visiting hours! I wished we would have run into Angela to give her some love and support! Dave and I lit candels for you at the Cathedral in Sedona - MANY PRAYERS, and VIBES are coming your way!!! If you guys need anything, I mean ANYTHING please feel free to get ahold of us - I know the road ahead is a tough one, and we're here for you!!! :)But also know that the sun is still shining on you guys!!! Be strong and remember to love each other with all you have. :)
Kimberly Tucker sends her love and best wishes!!!

Love and quick healing to you, Gia xoxoxoxoxoxo

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

Hey guys,

Christiaan and I spent the last few days in Az with Todd and Angela and his many friends who pitched in to help. I'm going to post an update in the incident forum as soon as Christiaan is done with it. Eveyone who is sending vibes - keep it up! Angela truly appreciates the love and Todd's got to be feeling it.

And, in case Christiaan doesn't cover this, I want to share that Todd's perfect nose and pretty face is in tact! If it weren't for the tubes and hoses (and the tilting bed and the gown and the hospital...) you'd never know he was injured. He looks just fine :)
PM if you have questions.

xoxo

---
www.facebook.com/mandyhamptonfitch

Todd's perfect nose and pretty face is in tact! If it weren't for the tubes and hoses (and the tilting bed and the gown and the hospital...) you'd never know he was injured. He looks just fine :)

He does have a beautiful face...sounds like a real-life sleeping beauty.

Once again, I'm sending more of that Elsinore love to him and his family & friends...thank you so much for the update, sweet Mandy.

I wanted to bump this up, and add and update from Airspeed's website:

For cards, or donations to Todd
Todd Hawkins or Angela Hurley
P.O. Box 12325
Chandler, AZ 85248

GET WELL SOON!!!! Gia

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

bright cloud of Hol Love waves be with Todd in making a speedy and full recovery.

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky