basecase

PD Pulse 135 in a Javelin NJ?

I was wondering if anyone out there is currently jumping a pd pulse in a javelin NJ. I have an NJ with a sabre 120 and am thinking about upsizing due to some health issues. I have talked to PD and Sun Path and can't really get a clear answer on compatibility (probably and maybe were their answers). I don't really want to pay to have one sent out to demo if I know there is no way it's going to fit, however i realize the easiest way to answer this is to try to pack one in my container. Hopefully someone else has already done this!
Thanks!

Was the pulse a 120 or 135. How did it fit compared to the other 120's you had packed?

I never packed any hybrid canopies in an NJ. I did pack hybrids in other containers. For example a I-33 Infinity was quite firm with a Sabre150, and felt the same with a Silhouette170. A brand new Radical 150 packed tighter than a Pulse 150. My statement about Pulse 135 in an NJ was based on the data above.

It should fit just fine. I temporarily put a Pulse 120 into my Vector 304 container. The Pulse 120 packed smaller than my Velo 96. The container is sized for up to a ZP 107.

I imagine the larger sizes even pack up (relatively) smaller, since there is more of the new material but still the same number (and size) of line attachment points, and all the other stuff.

Ben
Mass Defiance 4-wayFS website

sticks!