skyesspot

CSI

I LOVE THIS SHOW. The last few weeks I've been renting seasons 2 & 3 and watching them. I would love to rent season 1 to see how it all started, but there is a problem... Blockbuster said they don't have it to rent. Only to buy (at $80). :(

Does anybody out there have Season 1 or know another major video chain that rents it. Hollywood doesn't have ANY of the CSI stuff. [:/]

NM.. I found a place... :)
So let's change this... who else keeps up on the CSI show. =)
Life is too short. Don't sweat the small stuff.

That is strange. The Blockbuster here in Iowa carries season 1, 2, but not 3. I recorded all of season 3 and 4 this past year, since Spike shows the previous season on Friday nights. Great show... but no advice for you out there in Cali...

I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend to the death your right to say it.
- Voltaire

ME ME ME!! I hardly ever turn my TV on, but i watch CSI. I've been meaning to rent them from my blockbuster to catch up on the older ones, but i'm always at freakin work.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

i really like it as well... the original is my fave, anyone like csi:miami more? anyone see the 'pilot' for csi:new york? i think it'll be okay, but i still like vegas bestest. B|
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

Gary Sinise as point man for a CSI team. All I can think about is "Leutenant Dan" and then crack up. But he should be good, as long as his supporting cast is decent.

I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend to the death your right to say it.
- Voltaire

I watch it too.... it's not like I have a choice ;)

It's like the revolving door of CSI DVD"s at my house one comes in, another goes out....

As for netflix, didn't you find season 1 at my lil mom n pop video store that I've been going to for 6 years or so?

HAHAHA... and it ONLY comes on DVD's :)
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

Yup I'm an avid CSI fan. I don't care for CSI:Miami and probably won't watch CSI:NY either. But I have the complete 1st, 2nd and 3rd seasons of the original CSI in DVD boxed sets. They really arent that expensive if you buy them from Wal-Mart rather than Blockbuster or places like that. IIRC each DVD set was about $35 at Wal-Mart.:)

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

I already OWN season 1, 2 and 3! I absolutely LOVE CSI!!

Its called EBAY hun! I had season 3 before I could even find it in stores and when it did come out I had paid about half price for it. Brand new in the wrapper and it is a real American version, not that import crap. Much better than renting & returning DVD's.

You can always re-sell back on Ebay when you're done watching. ;)

BettyAnn

Getting married? Check out my website!