turtlespeed

Something that doesn't happen every day.

The GK are going to be in town doing training jumps tomorrow.
B|
[Happy Dance]:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D[/Happy Dance]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Ask them to go on a freefly jump. Say " you guys want to go sit-fly for a change ?"

they have a 'freefly team' of sorts and they are pretty damn good, I got to jump with two of them during the Freefly Money Meet in Eloy this year...in fact one of them (Aaron iirc) won the intermediate class hands down....the next closest competitor was something like 15 points behind... :o

Dude, see if you can follow them out with your camera and then funnel them, i heard they like that shit.:D:D

Ask DZ.Com's own Stacy about that....she managed to funnel a GK 8-way a while back.B|
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

ummm ahhhh ... Ya ever write a post knowing you are probably putting your foot in your mouth and you hit "send" anyway ?
anyone ?
Yea, way cool he is going to make another jump. $50 says he doesn't hit his head this time. :)
(putting foot back into mouth)

I got to do a demo from the C-130 with the GKs at the WFFC. They all had smoke on and their nice black and gold jumpsuits. Then there was me. In white, pink, purple, and teal. Was way cool.

The group of GK that were at the WFFC had never done a raft jump. It took one time, and they couldn't get enough of them.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Well yesterday was awesome. The Gold Demo Team was here - those guys are SQUARED AWAY!

There were some tandems that took place, some of Bush 41's family, and 41 himself was there as well as Barbara. It was an awesome thing.

I was allowed to shoot some pictures, and I have some that I will show soon enough.

They are at the DZ at the moment, so maybe tomorrow or Monday I'll get them up here.

What an amazingly tolerant and patient man he is, and his Wife, Barbara, is such a nice woman, and a true lady.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Their jumping in College Station? I mean Aggieland has the Ex-Pres and his crew?

That's way kewl!! B| Be even better if AggieDave was doing the tandem :D

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Their jumping in College Station? I mean Aggieland has the Ex-Pres and his crew?

That's way kewl!! B| Be even better if AggieDave was doing the tandem :D

They shipped dave off to granbury for the weekend, they didn't want 41 to get sick on the ride to altitude.:D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

He'll be jumping into his Presidential Library( no, not the building), along with a few others.

It's been on the news for a while now.
But there just isn't enough time to send everyone up in one day so they split some off to yesterday.

He'll be jumping into his Presidential Library( no, not the building), along with a few others.

Now that would make some news. Have them come in an swoop right into the side of the building. :ph34r:

I forgot about Aggie and his farts to alti. That really should be against the law or something. Probably is in some states. Hell I thought Geneva Convention outlawed the use of chemical weapons? I may have to look into this... get back to ya. :P

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Here are a few pics from Thursday -

there are a bunch with other people - but I didn't know if they would want thier pics on the net - so here ya go.

Sorry for the size - I don't have PS at the office.

So lemme get this straight.. They used Aggieland as the DZ and landed at the Library?

That is so cool no matter how you look at it :D Wish I would've seen some props to the DZ in the media though. All the press I've seen is good, it's normal media when it comes to skydiving. Whuffos shouldn't be allowed to report on something they have no clue about... Hey wait they do that all the time so what makes this any different.. oh well carry on. :ph34r:

They did some of the family and friends jumps into Aggieland Thursday Friday and Saturday - Sunday Bush Jumped at aggieland early in the AM.