selbbub78

Tecumseh this past weekend

Some wise skydiver once said Skydive Tecumseh is Michigan's hidden secret. Granted wise and skydiver can't really go together in the same sentance, but this weekend was awesome!

Stupid human tricks was hilarious! The fact that the weather cleared up enough to jump was amazing. You guys up there...

...you guys ROCK! Thanks so much for making me feel as if it was/is my home dropzone! There are so many awesome people up there it makes for an enjoyable time. Not only do you guys party hard, but you care about safety, and that's really great. And yes, the firepit is amazing! That took so much time and effort, it's just awesome.

Anyone who hasn't been there should definitly go! I believe a chicks rock boogie is coming up next month (yes I am thinking about going back). I guarentee you'll have a fun time, even if it's overcast and cloudy. There's always stupid human tricks to get you through the day!:)

Thanks for an awesome time for my FIRST time in michigan!:)

blue skies,
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Def have to agree with bubbles!! You guys freakin ROCK!!! Besides getting to hang out with the coolest guy ever for the whole weekend :P, the rest of the crew is AWESOME!! You guys are even better then what Marc had told me! :) .

Thanks to everyone who helped get all those loads up once the weather cleared! It was great to see the stirring of all us skydivers once we saw the hope of even the smallest opening. Can't wait to see you guys at the end of the month

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." - Albert Einstein

Besides getting to hang out with the coolest guy ever for the whole weekend

Gee thanks, I didn't know that you thought I was that cool. ;)

Yep, I too had a good time, even though probably a little over half of the daylight time I was there, was spent doing things other than skydiving. (Michigan weathermen are clueless :P)

Plus I also saw the Tecumseh legend that is Tea Time. Guess I'll just reserve comment on that, either good or bad. B|

And lastly, it looks like I'm now a wannabe hellfish.

Thanks everyone at Tecumseh for the good time this weekend, and a special thanks goes out to weegegirl for being so well tempered about that last jump. ;)

"Your mother's full of stupidjuice!"
My Art Project

and a special thanks goes out to weegegirl for being so well tempered about that last jump. ;)

hahahahhahahahha. i just sat here stumped trying to figure out what the heck you were talking about. :D:D chhhhhhh... come on now... i've heard from someone in this sport, that it's not close unless you can kick the other person under canopy. :P

And hey... I'm pretty sure after this weekend you qualify for a Hellfish #. PM me your address and the name you want on your card and I'll take care of it. :ph34r:

And hey... I'm pretty sure after this weekend you qualify for a Hellfish #. PM me your address and the name you want on your card and I'll take care of it.

Weren't you standing right there Saturday night when he was taking orders for cutaway handles? He got all my info for my hellfish number right before that. :P

"Your mother's full of stupidjuice!"
My Art Project

And hey... I'm pretty sure after this weekend you qualify for a Hellfish #. PM me your address and the name you want on your card and I'll take care of it.

Weren't you standing right there Saturday night when he was taking orders for cutaway handles? He got all my info for my hellfish number right before that. :P

i thought so, dork! but so how does that make you a wannabe??? you ARE a hellfish... just currently numberless. ;):P

Hey...

How could I forget. We seriously need to give a huge thanks to Sporto and Chrissy of GD-2 (AntiPinkChrissy and Skysporto655) for ironing out all the details for this weekend and the future events coming up. They've put a lot of hard work into making this season kickass.

Oh, and there was some sort of Michigan HD record set this weekend too! And the video looked sweeeeeeeeeeeet!!!! Congrats to everyone on that.

B|

Hey...

How could I forget. We seriously need to give a huge thanks to Sporto and Chrissy of GD-2 (AntiPinkChrissy and Skysporto655) for ironing out all the details for this weekend and the future events coming up. They've put a lot of hard work into making this season kickass.

Oh, and there was some sort of Michigan HD record set this weekend too! And the video looked sweeeeeeeeeeeet!!!! Congrats to everyone on that.

B|

thanks Liz, we really appreciate that. B| It was disappointing that the weather wasn't that great, but it sounds like people had a good time anyway. I hope to see everyone back soon!!

~La La Gang Member #2~

Really sorry I had to miss it but give me plenty of notice for the next one so I do not make plans. Thought about you guys all weekend.

Glad it was fun.

Hopefully I will see ya'll real soon.

Hey, yeah... bummer you couldn't be with us. This was sent in a newsletter recently from GD-2. This will be the next BIG event at Tecumseh. Many people, including some kickass dz.commers, have already bought their plane tickets. :)
July 23-25 Chic's Boogie with the Sugar Gliderz Missy Nelson and Amy Chmelecki. This event is geared towards all woman no matter what the skill level is. They will be organizing and freefly coaching all weekend. More details to follow later.

i am sooooooooooooooo there! hopefully my new freefly partner, mel, can make it too!

great! that will be sweet! btw... alana, i have your's, amanda's, and adam hammond's hellfish cards. unfortunately, they are sitting in my cubbie out at the dz, but I will send them out to you asap. bubba brought em by this weekend during the boogie. :)

thanks liz! you rock! going to the good times boogie?

not sure the dates, but wrongway and i are practically booked solid from now through the middle of september. :S

TJ is still up at Tecumseh through the end of next weekend, then we have Brian Germaine's canopy course, then the 4th of July, then we go to Florida for 10 days, then the chicks boogie, then rantoul for the whole week, then richmond, then we are going to south carolina for a week. AGH!!!! the insanity!!!! hahahahahaha.

oh, and then we get to relax and go to Bridge Day!!! Woooohooooooo! B|

the good times boogie sounds like fun though! tell me more about it!! maybe we can slip it in somehow! haha :P

July 23-25 Chic's Boogie with the Sugar Gliderz Missy Nelson and Amy Chmelecki.

I'm not a chick, but I'm so there! I was gonna try to ask one of you Tecumseh skydivers if any thing was going on that weekend or the entire week before. I did my first Tandem out there last July, got hooked, came back to AZ, and did a few hundred jumps in Eloy over the last 9 months.

I'm sure you guys are having a blast with TJ, that guy rocks. Amy too. Not leaving Missy out, just haven't got to meet her.

Anyways, you guys sound like a pretty cool group. Look fowward to meeting you in July.

--Keith
Arizona Drive 4-Way VFS - www.DriveVFS.com

Hey Keith! Definitely try to make it for the chics boogie!! I already know a bunch of guys that are coming out to party with us. Gee, hmm... that's funny... bring the chicks and the guys do follow. :D:D I kid! I kid!

Seriously though, that weekend is going to kick ass. Can't wait!

And hell yeah, TJ is a blast! He's done such an awesome job organizing ALL skill levels and coaching everyone. Such a nice guy!

Damn,Rub it in how good it is in Eloy ! No just kidding. Congrats on what looks like an awesome 1st year.
Yea, c'mon back and land in in our huge grassy area. The only thing i think we have that Eloy doesn't :)
Oh and no 100+ degree days.
Bring us some dry weather please.

TJ will be in Tecumseh through Sunday for more organizing and coaching

Yeah......I think I have embraced the Hellfish motto of "No points no problem" a little too seriously. I need to stop screwing around and do some more serious jumps. :D It's been fun though! Both weekends I have been up were kick ass. It has me really looking forward to getting to the DZ every weekend again. Lets hope for blue skies and SWOOPALICIOUS 0 MPH winds for this weekend! B|