Vallerina

Which celebrity do you look like?

Pavel Bure ( ?? )
------------------------------------------------------------
He's a hockey player

And according to the pic you attached, he's a cute hockey player. However, i am in no way whatsoever calling iwan cute...:P

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

However, i am in no way whatsoever calling iwan cute...

I don't know. . .I think he's cute. . .only without the cam helmet though. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

Okay.this this is really broke.
1) Samantha Muba (who???)
2) Foxy Brown (what???)
3) Catherine Zeta Jones (yeah, right!!!)

And I used a VERY unflattering photo taken at a New Years Eve party. I think the people who made this site were drinking too :ph34r: April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

LOL I would miss the 80's if I could Remember the 80' DOH!:S glad I took these so I could see what I missed;)

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

About 10 people have independently told me that I look like Mike Tyson (pre-tattoo, of course).

It got truly ridiculous at one point. I could almost predict that someone was about to say it to me by the way they were looking at me (it always went something like "Hey man, has anyone ever told you that you look like a white Mike Tyson?") I used to shave my head, and no one has said this to me since I have hair, which is fine by me.

A guy I work with recently told me that I look like Shrek when he was transformed into a human in Shrek 2. At first I was concerned, because he started the conversation with "Hey, I was watching Shrek the other night and he looked just like you!"

According to the webpage, I look like Ewan McGregor, Johnny Depp, and Ralph Fiennes (???)