misskriss

The problem with cleavage...

...is when you are at the movies and while you are eating popcorn happen to drop some down your shirt and it is between your breasts. Do you reach down your shirt and get it or leave it in till the movie is over and you can shake it out? I chose to reach down my shirt and get it out. By the way, The Stepford Wives was a very good movie.

What the hell, its dark in the theater..I'd fish it out. I probably wouldn't reach down my shirt though as in via the collar or sleeves.I'd run my hand under the bottom of my shirt if it werent tucked in..seems less conspicuous.;)

Then again, if you have a SO, just let them get it.I'm sure they wouldnt mind.:)

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

...is when you are at the movies and while you are eating popcorn happen to drop some down your shirt and it is between your breasts. Do you reach down your shirt and get it or leave it in till the movie is over and you can shake it out? I chose to reach down my shirt and get it out. By the way, The Stepford Wives was a very good movie.

You could alternatively remove your shirt to aid in the retrieval of the popcorn B|:) I'm sure no one in the vacinity would mind...

The problem with cleavage is that I don't see any in this thread.....

What has this place turned into???? I guess I'll go search for that old titty bar thread:(

Isn't anyone into female/male toe cleavage.:P They don't call them FMP's for nothing:)
Ten toes = 8 cleavage's/peson, Some people say it's not the size that matters:)
R.I.P.

The question now is, do you eat that piece or throw it on the floor???

If you want your SO to do it, might be more fun to make him retrieve and eat it at the same time!:$:)

Very true, Shawny...however, it needs to be a REALLLLY dark scene in the movie to avoid upsetting those other movie-goers around you at seeing the hubby's head down the front of my shirt...

...not that I'd know, y'know, just theoretically, of course. :):P
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

What has this place turned into???? I guess I'll go search for that old titty bar thread:(

Isn't anyone into female/male toe cleavage.:P They don't call them FMP's for nothing:)
R.I.P.

Uh, Slug? WTF are you smokin', man? Or did anyone else have a freaking CLUE as to what he was talking about? :o
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

did anyone else have a freaking CLUE as to what he was talking about? :o

No idea at all, but I have made a mental note not to go to the cinema with him!! Guys have 'toe cleavage' too you know...:S:o:P

On that note, I know where I am aiming my popcorn next time I go to the cinema on a date...!:P:D

Not one shred of evidence supports the theory that life is serious - look at the platypus.

R.I.P.

Uh, Slug? WTF are you smokin', man? Or did anyone else have a freaking CLUE as to what he was talking about? :o

If you don't understand what I'm talking about explaining it to you won't help.Of course you could trying looking at your cleavage and looking at you toes without your socks on.:)
If that don't work try the Boogie at L.P. and you might find out first hand :o I mean first foot:P

Sorry I'm not shareing my meds:|

R.I.P.