MochaSkyChick

Impulse Buying

That's OK. I'm a sucker for Todd McFarlane SPAWN action figures. I've got 12 of them in my office and it freaks out my co-workers. But I think they are cute and so detailed!
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

You're not alone chica! I can't go into a toy store because I'll go nuts!

Still a kid at heart.

Now TEQUILA stores on the other hand...
>:(

Yours in agave,

Vinny the Anvil
:)
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

67 points of articulation.....how neat is that?!

It's neat right up until the point that you realize he's missing the most important point of articulation. What's a girl to do with an ill-designed toy like that?

- topher
"...there is a there out there..." - Tom Robbins

MSC,

The unnecessary and impulsive purchase can sometimes be good.

When my friends and I go on major skiing, climbing, canoeing, or mountain biking trips, we enforce an unnecessary purchase policy. Each member of the team is required to make a completely unnecessary purchase and then use said purchase. Often, we'll pick a stupid item for one another.

One ski trip, my buddies made me buy an insulated mug that held close to 120 Oz of fluid. It was ridiculously large. I was required to use it. So, I carried it in my backpack and used it for mid-day soup and cocoa.

Well, one day we were doing some backcountry skiing and I made a profoundly hasty turn to avoid some nasty terrain. I lost my balance and began flipping and spinning all over the place, completely out of control. On one flip, I landed squarely on my backpack with great force and violence.

When I came to rest, I was sure I had destroyed the camera I was carrying in my pack. But instead, I found a perfectly intact camera and one rather finely pulverized insulated mug.

:)
- topher

edited: because of everybody's favorite, spelling
"...there is a there out there..." - Tom Robbins

I just impulse bought a pair of Gatorz Wraptors, black with blue chrome lenses when I got my rating.

They are superhellacoolio, but I'm looking at the reciept thinking I shoulda got a spiderman articulated action figure instead B|

THere is a Mexican meat place down the road from my work that has these little figurine thingies that are called "Homies". I buy then all the time. The are great to collect.

Little Mexican dudes in all kinds of outfits. One is all pimped out, the other is pushing a little ice cream cart. One looks like a TJ police Officer. One has an AK47 (yes I know it is wrong but I don't make em). .50 each. Everytime I buy a burrito from them I get one it is fun to see what comes out of the machine.
Dom

LOL....my impuse is teddy bears. I love them or angels just because. I bought myself a new teddy bear about a month ago. He sleeps with me now.:S

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

THere is a Mexican meat place down the road from my work that has these little figurine thingies that are called "Homies". I buy then all the time. The are great to collect.

I buy Homies too!!! But mine aren't Mexican.

I first saw them a few years ago in Pittsburgh, and they were a couple inches tall, much bigger than the ones I get now in vending machines.