skydiverbc

hmmm.... possibilities are endless...

so here i am....laffs... i won't finish the sentence.
when all else falls away and we are left with the shell of ourselves. we tend to refill the empty spots with anything we can take in. the atmosphere with which we live, the simple things in life are what i am getting at.

i have been talking to the most awesome man, a skyguy. adrenalinejunki, has shown me so much kindness, and unconditional love. he has brought light to every dark corner i have faced recently.
and has made me laugh. this is a beautiful friendship. and i have all the respect for him.

so thank you adrenalinejunki, for showing me your patience, kindness and friendship. i love ya man.
your the best.

The possibilities are indeed endless and a wake-up call is often in order for many of us to realize or remind ourselves of this. The possibilites are endless. Oh and btw, skyguys rock!!:P Not to mention they're HOT!!!;)
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

well we tried to cheer ya up. I guess Adrenalinjunkie knows more than we do about how to make you RECOGNIZE ! I say we pie her at the dz for not coming to boogie with us last weekend. We love ya Maya. Now will you just come out and make a jump and party with us? Yea we all get a little depressed now and then..... then we realize depression is for whuffos. Skydiving and thoughts of it will cure most skydiver depression. :)