AggieDave

Speaker's Corner vs The Bonfire

This here's the story of the Speaker's Corner gang and The Bonfire gang meeting on the street for a rumble (no, you can't dance fight). Add to the story.B|

Late in the evening, after a long day of PWing, the two rival gangs, Speaker's Corner and The Bonfire, happen upon each other on the way to the Pub. This is not a good thing, since they *are* rivals, but it didn't start off that way. At first, they were a single gang, known as Talk Back, and controled all of the bullshit flowing in and out of the dropzone. Alas, during an attempt to overthrow the kitten killer leaders of Talk Back with the endless dribble of political extremes, the creator had enough. Gone were the boobies, gone were the gun threads and gone was the ability to not do work at work. The creator came forth with the segregated factions, new homes with walls between yards, for a peaceful exsistance and it was good. As gang members would attack the walls to get at their brothers and now rivals, the creator would send some of his demons to repair the damage and discipline the gangs.

Now, outside the Pub, the rival gangs have met. The initial stare down lasted long enough to get everyone logged in...

Now, all at once, everything is in motion!

The PWs of the Bonfire gang toss gernades of boobies, kitten killing and the dreaded holy haiku grenade.

The liberals of the Speaker's Corner gang try to give hugs and blame society. The conservatives start shooting, although that ends suddenly as they regress into an arguement on shot grouping and weapon choice.

Now its impossible to tell friend from foe as politcal forwards are shown and snopes repellant gas is used, and a sheep is tossed into the fray of the Speaker's Corner front lines. The poor thing was promptly shot, the shooters were scolded for killing a living thing (although all enjoyed the sheep skin leather boots made and the lamb's meat eaten the next day). The Bonfire gang breaks into a squabbling confusion as the penguin batter appears 680 times in the matter of 2 minutes. Although the members try to stop the out of control batting and launching, the green leaders have decided not to pay attention.

Ok, now feel free to add on.B|;)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Naw, just needed a mental excursion from the Spanish test I'm sort of cramming for...stupid vocab got away from me this week (and since its a 5-week summer course, that's a LOT).

I wonder if this will be read now that the US is waking up and I've been up studying all night for a test in under 2 hrs. (yes 0730 class/test, yes on a friday, yes I did chose that, yes it does suck, yes i know its my fault)

It cheered me up over a bacon sandwich for breakfast.B|
Good luck with the test.:)
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

I always found it far easier.. to study behorehand.. then get a full nights rest.. a good breakfast and be relaxed when I entered a room for a test.

I agree whole heartedly! Although when taking a language course designed for a 16 week semester and making it fit into 5 weeks, you tend to have too much material to memorize for that to happen. [:/]

In the end I fear this epic battle between a divided forum would simply end with the Speakers Corner lot stood round hitting each other over the head with effigies of Kerry and Bush, regardless of what they initially started out arguing about and the Bonfire lot would simply tail of into a discussion about boobies, endlessly repeated one line comments of "1:2:0: B|" and displaying pictures of guinea pigs with pancakes on their heads to each other.

We thought it couldn't get any worse. And then, over in the corner of the Pub, someone spied a guy from Speaker's Corner making out with a girl from Bonfire.

And all hell broke loose.

The greenies holed up in the Dungeon, fairly sure of their safety due to the elaborate electronic security system HH and billvon devised, and the fact that nearly everyone, regardless of gang affiliation, is afraid of the Bytch.

The entire flock of sheep caught the next train out of town.

Sebazz peeked his head out of the closet, saw the chaos and devastation and promptly disappeared again.

It cheered me up over a bacon sandwich for breakfast.B|
Good luck with the test.:)

You know what's good to wrap around the outside of a bacon sandwich?

bacon

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Wishing to end the conflict quickly, the Bonfire calls in air support.

DiverDriver quickly responds with an Otter-load of post whores, spotting them perfectly for a landing along Speakers' Corner's lines.

Moments later, two bell jet rangers full of paintball-gun-toting skydivers strafes the lines of Bonfire, causing all to dirt dive - it seams speakers' corner was able to pass a motion for air support through their convoluted legislation...
"...there is a there out there..." - Tom Robbins