skyyhi

Well, I gave notice at work today. . .

Yep, its official, at the end of the month I join the ranks of the unemployed. Course, I pretty much have another job lined up but it doesn't start till the middle of July, SOOOOOOO I guess I will spend some quality time with my rig at the DZ. . .

Why did I quit you ask? well, my roommate moved out and I decided to move closer to where my son lives, unfortunately, I didn't move any closer to the DZ. . .(gotta figure that out one of these days). Oh well, I think I'll have another drink and celebrate. . .

Back to your regularly scheduled programming.
FGF #6
Darcy

YOU GO GIRL!!!!

Thanks Ivan (p.s., I am secretly in love with you by the way. . .mainly because of your love of the force. . .but don't tell anyone, they might think differently about me. . .)
FGF #6
Darcy

I'm jealous, but I'll join that group in September (going back to school)

Ohhhh, I wish I could go back to school and change careers, but I don't think I can right now financially. . .maybe if some rich sugar daddy takes me in. . .hmmmmmm!
FGF #6
Darcy

If I sound Gay will you be secretly in love with me too

Sure dude, did you need a little lovin too?:ph34r:
FGF #6
Darcy

So cool you chopped ! Just a little cut-a-way. Enjoy the few days you have off.

Aren't you needing a vacation in Cali or something. . .(remember hearing the cali girls song. . .)
FGF #6
Darcy

how did you go about giving notice? Did you hand in a letter or resig? or did you just tell 'em you are going to be done at the end of the month? Did they suspect you were going to quit anyway?
just wondering for future reference...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The mind is like a parachute--it works better when it is open. JUMP.
MaryRose

So cool you chopped ! Just a little cut-a-way. Enjoy the few days you have off.

Aren't you needing a vacation in Cali or something. . .(remember hearing the cali girls song. . .)

And i'm sitting on a free ticket that would probably get me to L.A.
I'm dying to go to Perris and Elsinore.... just a little busy and financially impaired. Maybe this fall or winter.

I'm dying to go to Perris and Elsinore.... just a little busy and financially impaired.

Isn't that usually the problem. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

how did you go about giving notice?

My boss is a really great guy. . .I just walked in there and talked to him. No issues. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

He's under the spell of the farce, not the force...

Michael, too funny. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

I have a nice boss as well, but my notice of resig. will be a suprise, I think. I have no idea what she will say, so I am kind of nervous. I made up a letter of resig., and I plan on talking to her monday.
Congrats on cutting away!;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The mind is like a parachute--it works better when it is open. JUMP.
MaryRose

I have a nice boss as well, but my notice of resig. will be a suprise, I think. I have no idea what she will say, so I am kind of nervous. I made up a letter of resig., and I plan on talking to her monday.
Congrats on cutting away!

It was definitely a surprise for mine as well, but these things happen and they have to move on as we do too. . .take care. It will be fine.
FGF #6
Darcy

Alright Mary. . .yeah, one of my guys gave me a bunch of references and a beautiful letter of reference. . .I was happy happy happy. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

Yep, its official, at the end of the month I join the ranks of the unemployed. Course, I pretty much have another job lined up but it doesn't start till the middle of July, SOOOOOOO I guess I will spend some quality time with my rig at the DZ. . .

Why did I quit you ask? well, my roommate moved out and I decided to move closer to where my son lives, unfortunately, I didn't move any closer to the DZ. . .(gotta figure that out one of these days). Oh well, I think I'll have another drink and celebrate. . .

Back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Congrats!

Today is my LAST day at my job. I have a week off and then start a new one on the 28th.

I'm officially at work today but MAN am I ever fucking off B|B|B|
__

My mighty steed