cocheese

Watching women Pack.

O.k. who's guilty of sneakin a peek ?

Ah yes. I remember volunteering to lean for Katy!

That sort of behaviour is just shocking... and should be encouraged as often as possible!!:PB|

Not one shred of evidence supports the theory that life is serious - look at the platypus.

Cool...'Chelle is here...lol. Another beautiful woman that looks adorable when she packs...;)

Hey Rosa, Would i think Chelle is interesting ?

Of course! B|

See Chelle You are interesting damn it. Now we have to cheer up girlfalldown. All my Cali babes are in the house.:)

A reason perhaps to go to Russia to jump?

When I was in Russia last summer, I sometimes found myself walking down the wrong street because I had followed a pair of jeans past my turn. I believe they have strict "tight pants" laws in certain cities.

--Douva
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

Dom, i'm starting to really wonder who is a bigger pervert, me or you. :)

Oh...Dom is totally the bigger pervert! Hi Dom. :)

Anyhoo, i did pack a reserve once wearing only a bra and panties. I drove straight to the loft after work and had on a cute little sundress and it was too difficult to pack in, so i took it off. :)

Sunny's naughty...:$ Was there video?

Actually, I have caught several guys watching me pack...and I suppose the funniest comment I have gotten so far is this...

"Now that's how it should be done..."

At that moment I was beating the shit out of my BOC...:D:ph34r::D:ph34r:

~R+R:)...I've never checked out any guys asses while they were packing, no way, not innocent little me...(>:()
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

Hot guys in freefly pants are yummy! Freefly pants have a way of really accentuating the buttocks!:)

Why are there never any freefly pants in the classifieds when you really need them?!! :PB|:)

Not one shred of evidence supports the theory that life is serious - look at the platypus.

Hot guys in freefly pants are yummy! Freefly pants have a way of really accentuating the buttocks!:)

I have noticed that too...:$...I mean...::cough, cough::...(insert drooling smiley here...>:()

~R+R:)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

For you, we'll let you go pantless. B|

Pictures required.:)

OOoh, OOoh...Pictures please!!!!!!!!!!!:ph34r:

~R+R:)...I've been working in a zoo too long...:o

Pantless might get me in trouble - your Army guys have no sense of humour!! >:( They aren't even allowed to take their T-shirts off to sunbathe...:S

But I do have some (issue) 'combat' shorts... very 'days of the empire' stuff! I might have to get a shot of those...:$:PB|