cocheese

Watching women Pack.

Funny as all HELL that a thread showed up here...JUST this past weekend I was sitting back chillin with the boys and I happened to look across the packing area...WOW! What a site! I had no idea..... No idea until I saw it first hand..you guys have so much to admire. B|

Do it Again!
P.M.S. #22
LaLa Gang #4

Btw, I always use a packer, myself. :$ :$ :$

So that leads me to wonder...if I become a packer, could I get VSG to "use" me?
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Well i usually wear tanktops in the summer and i've caught people looking down my shirt many times. Hell, sometimes i check my own boobies out.

it's a genetic thing - men have weak muscles in the backs of their necks, which in turn causes them to look down a lot. not our fault at all.

Man o man! Some of the girls we have packing out here at Perris! Makes me all warm and fuzzy just thinking about them.

Me too. My latest packer at Perris is female, and she is soooo sweet. She even helps me out of my rig! I was shocked the first time that she did this. She came up behind me and gently pulled the rig off my shoulders when I undid the chest strap, then helped as I walked out of the leg straps. Isn't she awesome!?! She always smiles at me and pep talks to me, too, if she sees that something is wrong. :)

I'm usually wearing a sports bra or tank top. Although I did wear a bikini top to the DZ not too long ago

I would feel WAAAAY too self-conscious in a sports bra (OMG! For some reason my girls look huge in those...), a tank top (:$) or a bikini (no comment) at the DZ. You can forget about ME ever PACKING in those! I just couldn't. Creeping is also really, REALLY embarrassing and distracting in a top that is not high enough...

Btw, I was taught to pack ages ago by a female packer who taught me to use my whole body when I pack. I have to say that I can get all the air out of the canopy pretty damned fast in a couple of areas...:ph34r::ph34r: :$

Rosa, honey, that's because your girls are larger than mine so you'd have a little more available for viewing. And, that's also why you bring a t-shirt to throw over your sports bra or bikini top when on the creepers so things don't "creep" ;) out of where they belong.

I never thought I'd wear a bikini top to the DZ either, but I'm telling you...in 90+ degree weather with some good humidity going, I'm all for as little clothing as possible to stay cool. (Another thing I never thought I'd say. :$)
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

It was hysterical watching a guy walk past while I was bent over packing. I said hi to him, and he almost tripped over his own two feet.

Sure, like its only happened to ya once. ;)

That's the problem with z-hills, too many honeys around to concentrate on the important skydiving stuff. :)

Actually, Bill...I don't normally notice stuff like that unless it is that obvious. :$
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

You know that I think that you are beautiful, Cora, and you have a very nice figure, too. Don't pay attention to me. I'm sure that YOU look AWESOME! I totally understand the "heat" thing...lol. Trust me...it gets really hot over here, too. I just would never wear those things because #1 I am a prude, and #2 my breasts don't always behave or stay put when I want them to. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Btw, I always use a packer, myself. :$ :$ :$

So that leads me to wonder...if I become a packer, could I get VSG to "use" me?

Sure, I'd "use" you...if you were cheap and quick. :)

Well I may be cheap, but I've always prided myself in being anything but quick, but...hey...whatever the customer wants! Be warned that after four or five back-to-back pack jobs, I need a nap.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Man o man! Some of the girls we have packing out here at Perris! Makes me all warm and fuzzy just thinking about them.

Me too. My latest packer at Perris is female, and she is soooo sweet. She even helps me out of my rig! I was shocked the first time that she did this. She came up behind me and gently pulled the rig off my shoulders when I undid the chest strap, then helped as I walked out of the leg straps. Isn't she awesome!?! She always smiles at me and pep talks to me, too, if she sees that something is wrong. :)

Uh, oh...I just steamed up my monitor. :)

Well I may be cheap, but I've always prided myself in being anything but quick, but...hey...whatever the customer wants! Be warned that after four or five back-to-back pack jobs, I need a nap.

Hmmm...something tells me that we are not talking about packing, anymore. In that case, yes, take your time and savour every moment. However, I am a one-man type of woman...so I would have to pass on the "packing" invite for now. Sorry sweetie...:$