chuteless

skydive Dallas

I just spent 1 1/2 days at Skydive Dallas, and met many great people. It sure is a well organized DZ, and very active .

I couldnt jump...(left ankle broken) but it was a good visit.

All the best wishes and sincere thanks for the hospitality there.

Bill Cole D-41

I was also at Skydive Dallas this weekend for TSL. I agree. The DZ is a very comfortable place to jump and all of the people there were very friendly. We had a great time while we were there even though we had long weather holds. We are looking forward to the next meet there.

Kim
Blue Skies!!!
Kimmy

Bill,

It was great to have you out at the DZ this weekend and it was a pleasure meeting you. It’s sad I spent so much time on this board that I knew your license number. Heck, I forget mine sometimes but I remembered yours! Thanks for sharing some of your adventures with us all. I for one just love hearing about the pioneering days of the sport.

And to Kim and all the rest of you guys and gals in for the TSL it was a pleasure meeting ya’ll. It’s nice to have new friends up to our DZ and get to chat and jump with you all. Next time we’ll arrange for better weather though!

Blue Skies,
Ron
"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things." CP