Vallerina

Weekend Numbers

What a weekend....

0:15:a few

Highlights:
-Taboo and women peeing
-Champagne
-Tomas spocking me! :)-An awesome 7-way to end the weekend
-Touching (and hanging out with) EricaH!

Blue skies.... :(
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Taboo and women peeing
-Champagne

uhh....

I hope this is two seperate statements. :P
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

Way too many:8:0

Way too many shots of tequila :D
4 jumps on Sat
4 jumps on Sun

This weekend totally rocked..B|
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

;):3:0

one coach jump friday (workin' on the A), two 'altitude checks" on saturday, got 9500 and rained on, then got 7000, then gave up. too windy today.>:(
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

I forgot to add...

I saw one of the best views ever!!!!! The first load of the day yesterday (at 7:40 am or something), it was crystal clear outside. We got a terrific view of the Chicago skyline, and we could see the other side of Lake Michigan!!!! The view was still great throughout the day, but it couldn't compare to that first jump. That view was second only to Empuria Brava.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

I had a kickass weekend!

:S:6:1

1 solo
1 hop and pop from 8000 hehe :)3 2-ways with Tami
1 3-way with Scotty and Tami

The entire weekend was pretty much focused on slowing down my fallrate. I'm working on making myself as big as possible so I can start jumping with other people without losing them.

The highlight of the weekend:

I had my first stand up landing!!!!! WOOHOO! I am so happy. Took me 42 jumps, but I finally did it. Now that I have done it, I know it's possible. There will be a lot more standing up from now on! I am able to flare! Who woulda thunk it?
I'm so funny I crack my head open!

P.M.S. #102

2 on saturday

none today, got to spend it with my father. I love my dadie!!

did 2 coach jumps, at a new DZ, worked on my A, only had one left when work called and said get over here!

no biggie, ill get it this week.
--------------------------------------------------
Fear is not a confession of weakness, it is an oportunity for courage.

1:1:1

Did a hop-n-pop on Friday (windy),

Did an awesome head-down with Amazon (peak velocity 185 mph)

Did a jump from 6k just to cool off after doing some labor (it's very warm and sunny here in the NW today - we've had excellent weather four days in a row now! B|)

mh

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

1:9:Don't care

1 very happy Sunshine!!

9 awesome jumps. I met and jumped with Jraf. Had one helluva awesome FF jump with Opie doing "flippy things" and he gave me some good ass smacks too!!

Got to see Tomas, Tracy, Trevor, and eeneR. I met billymotox. He was doing his level 4 AFP and i was on the plane with him, he recognized my pic from dzcom and introduced himself.

What a super fun weekend at SDC. Even though i missed Jraf's naked pond fun saturday, oh gee darn. ;)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Stopped by the DZ and put a deposit down on a Brian Germaine canopy control class!

"Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at evening."
-- Oliver Wendell Holmes

5 minutes of Michele being totally and completely speechless:2:2

Impromptu road trips kick ass. Specially when certain people at your destination have NO CLUE you will be arriving. :ph34r:

I will never forget the look on Michele's face when she saw me standing in Becca and Joe's living room... in Georgia... at midnight... Sure enough. Michele was completely stunned... and totally speechless. :D:D:D If only there were video. ;)

One four way at Sebastian on Saturday morning. One very pink 6 way at Skydive Monroe, GA, Sunday morning.

One case o' beer owed for my first jump in Georgia. One case o' beer owed for the first time I've posed nekkid outside for pictures. :o

1:5:1

1 evening being stalked by a whuffo who hangs at the DZ. [:/] Listening to one of the world's best female jumpers threaten to use my phone to call CHINA (WTF???) Did I miss something? Oh, yeah and Chuck swears he had his shoes off so he was asleep not passed out.

5 fun jumps for the weekend. Todays hangover cure was a very unplanned 2 way head down jump with a sweetheart freeflier.

The final 1 is beer owed for the first time the Bytch has come to visit me. Usually I have to go visit her in CA or either she drives right on by without so much as fu#k you since she has moved to FL. We are at the house enjoying the beer and laughing at the fun/funny weekend.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

We got a terrific view of the Chicago skyline, and we could see the other side of Lake Michigan!!!! The view was still great throughout the day, but it couldn't compare to that first jump. That view was second only to Empuria Brava.

In the early '90's I was living in St Joseph MI. The nearest DZ was at Gobles, just West of Kalamazoo. On one of my first jumps there, we were climbing through 7K when one of the locals commented:
"Hey, you can see the Chicago skyline today!"
Me: "Yeah, right."
Him: "No, really! Look."
Me: "Well I'll be damned!"

It was really weird looking; Sort of like a black cardboard cutout standing in front of a white hazy background.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

15 min in tunnel with coach Sally Hathaway:3:0
2-2ways with alysse, 1 jump with Sally.
By 2:30, It was too hot to suit up!

So we went to see ADRENALINE RUSH at the MOSI IMAX theater!! Finally the film made it close to home, so all you Tampa Bay/Orlando folks, be sure to see it....AWESOME!

i missed Jraf's naked pond fun saturday, oh gee darn

:PHehehe! JRAF INVADES CHICAGO, and shows off his hairiness at the swoop pond?? Up to ole tricks, Hans???;)

I talked to JRAF at 9pm Sat nite, he was camping out and just preparing to 'get drunk' at SDC.
He was really impressed by the facilities, and said the bar was very cool, the people he was meeting even more so!!! GOOD LUCK CHICAGO! And take good care of my buddy while he's with you!!:ph34r:

Marc

"The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly." --GK Chesterton

0:3:0
# nice jmups with mates. one of whch was an awsome 3 way horny, stable exit no tension on the ankles, was all just laid back with our hands behind our heads and smiledB|B|B|B|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?