wingnut

things to do on a long drive

Buy a bunch of condoms and shoot them out the window at other motorists. Makw sure they are rainbow colored.:)
Do the old smokey and bandit and try to get every truck driver to honk the air horn. It is properly done by hanging half out the window, hand on your hat and pulling down of the arm.

On long trips I always prefer road head....lol...calming. Reminds me of the time I had cruise set and she knocked it out of gear with her arm.....RPM's just kept going up....lol. no pun intended.:P

Joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.
Pedro Offers you his Protection.

when we were driving from Michigan down to WV for Bridge Day, we bought a bag of balloons and instructions for making animals.

Your balloon animal looked v cute on your protec :)I can't believe it stayed on for the jump!!!

Steph
-x-

one of my friend's dad is a truck driver, and he said he listens to books on tape all the time. he says they are much much better then listening to the same old CDs on long drives.

but I occupy myself on long drives by being geeky. I'll see how far it is to the next big town, guess my average speed, and try to estimate to the minute when I'll drive by that town... I'm actually pretty good at it.

MB 3528, RB 1182

when we were driving from Michigan down to WV for Bridge Day, we bought a bag of balloons and instructions for making animals.

Your balloon animal looked v cute on your protec :)I can't believe it stayed on for the jump!!!

Steph
-x-

Actually, that wasn't an animal. It was more of a kind of abstract THING / emergency flotation device. And half of it burst before we got to the exit point...[:/]