jlmiracle

Squirrel Flinger?

Just wondering if anyone knows where I can find one. Supposedly you attach it or it comes with a bird feeder and when a squirrel gets on it the spins and throws the squirrel.

I'm looking for one for my Mom. I don't have squirrels.

She has tried the slinky but the smaller squirrels were eventually able to maneuver between the slinky and the pole.

Anyone? Anyone?

Judy
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Try one of these ;)

Thanks, but Mom lives up in town, even though she had a bear in her front yard last week and the cop thought she was nuts until it was spotted by a few others later. Mom doesn't need a shot gun.

Judy
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Nah, man, she is all urban and whatnot. She needs a really quiet .22lr and some cheap hollowpoint.

Hours of entertainment!!
Fun for the whole family!!
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

Oh, swell;
Next you'll have the squirrels lined up in your yard waiting for their turn.
Then you'll have them at your door complaining they want a BIGGER Squirrel Flinger with TURBINE power.
Then you'll have neighbor McNasty complaining about the flung squirrels landing in his yard.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Grandma's neighbor had a squirrel feeder - basically a cut broom handle with a weight on the end. The other end was an ear of corn. Squirrel goes up the pole to get some corn, weight on top is heavier than the bottom. You now have the newest squirrel amusement ride - The Tilt-a-Squirrel...
-----
~~~Michael

Why would you want to throw the squirrels?? They are WAAAY more fun to watch than those stupid birds anyday.... :)

I don't have squirrels but my mom does and she likes the birds.

I'm about to wage war at my house the on attacking killer barn swallow that won't let me walk from my car to the house without getting swooped and the evil sparrows that gorge on my nice red tomatos.

Barn swallow is not responsible for my husbands busted lip. I'm trying not to laugh about it.

Judy

I take personal offence with the topics discussed in this thread.....;)

Never throw your squirrel unless he asks you to throw him B|

I don't speak squirrel.:S

Should I have it moved to Speakers Corner since guns were discussed?:D

Judy

Oh, swell;
Next you'll have the squirrels lined up in your yard waiting for their turn.
Then you'll have them at your door complaining they want a BIGGER Squirrel Flinger with TURBINE power.
Then you'll have neighbor McNasty complaining about the flung squirrels landing in his yard.

On the up side, every time a new squirrel wanders into your yard and gets flung, you get a case of beer!
Owned by Remi #?

Bye a couple BIG Plastic/Wood Owls. Place them in easy to see corners of your property. The birds will be gone before you know it.

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

LOL my dad has had his battles with the furry devious critters. They have always managed to beat anything he put up to block them from the 2nd floor porch where the bird seed is kept in pans on the deck. He's tried pellet guns and slingshots too (don't tell the PETA too), but they always came back. I had my little moment of fun once by quietly sliding the glass sliding door open while a squirrel was sitting in the pan feeding, and then jumping out screaming at the top of my lungs as I got within 2 feet of it, and it abruptly jumped right off the porch and rode his built-in wingsuit to the ground 25 feet below! He paused for a second after landing, then scampered off. Later dad set up an electrified pad and put the pan of birdseed in the middle, and ran a wire inside the house with a button on the end. Everytime he saw a squirrel sitting there, BZZZTT! It'd jump 2 feet in the air and scamper off. He only did it 3 or 4 times, and they stopped coming back... Don't tell the PETA either please! :D

Blue Skies
Billy Vance

You just made my avatar nervous....thats all

That squirrel was born with a wing suit. He would probably enjoy the ride.:S

Judy

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I have had barn swallows fly down the chimney and get stuck in my fireplace several times. The flue door is rusted open, and I have glass doors on the face of the fireplace. I never know or hear them come down, but my cats make a bee-line straight to the glass doors when they do get stuck. They make quite a commotion in the house flapping around with the cats chasing them, and I'm trying to get the stupid birds outside! Sheesh... Been needing to get a wire mesh cap and rain-guard for the top of the chimney though.

Good luck with your terrorist swallow. ;)

Blue Skies
Billy Vance

I don't have squirrels but my mom does and she likes the birds.

I'm about to wage war at my house the on attacking killer barn swallow that won't let me walk from my car to the house without getting swooped and the evil sparrows that gorge on my nice red tomatos.

Barn swallow is not responsible for my husbands busted lip. I'm trying not to laugh about it.

Judy

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban