FFAddict

Camera suits

I am looking into buying a new camera suit and want some more opinions.
I am looking at bev suits purely because of the great service and quality i got from the RW suit from them.
How do the camera suits shape up compared to the rest?
I film mainly tandems so like to sit very steep and being able to freefly (sit) with the wings is great, any body else have any experince filming tandems with a bev camera suit?

Bev Makes great camera suits... I have one that I really like... and have used for about 4 years...

However, last spring I got away from an actual suit and have switched to a camera jacket/pants combination as I like to be able to remove the jacket between jumps in order to pack which is easier then removing an entire suit.
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Tony suit C-wing jacket.

I've owned two bev suits (RW) and 3 tony suits (FF and camera). I found that the quaility was comparable between the two, both are very high quality. I'm sure you could find someone who had a bad experience with either one. My tony camera suit was a custom design and they did a great job getting the pattern exactly how I asked for it.

I have quite a few tandem videos under my belt and I have flown Firefly, Tony, Bev and a homemade one.
In all my years I have been the most happy with my Bev suit. I had the shorty camera suit, which means it was cut off right about the knee.
During the winter I would just put it on over a pair of freefly pants.
With my Bev camera suit I can fly in every position you could think possible.
Good luck with your decision.