Brains

Freelove Fridays!

I guess ones position on this topic would be greatly influenced by where they work...someone would get a B| if they even thought that woul dbe a good Idea.>:(

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

Dunno about you.. but I've never paid for it... ;)

I was thinking more along the lines of no strings attached, but i like the way you think!:D:D:P

What dreamworld are you living in?? There are *always* strings attached. Even when you say no strings attached. Its human nature baby.. cant fight it.

i'm up for it as long as it doesn't have to be at work.......... the 99% of my coworkers that are guys including myself wouldn't be to keen on it.... now atthe dz or other places i'm all for it.....

Dunno about you.. but I've never paid for it... ;)

I was thinking more along the lines of no strings attached, but i like the way you think!:D:D:P

What dreamworld are you living in?? There are *always* strings attached. Even when you say no strings attached. Its human nature baby.. cant fight it.

Not if you use a fake name, fake phone number, and someone else's house. :P

Not if you use a fake name, fake phone number, and someone else's house

okayi know it's a cheap shot her at ya kev and not ment as a personal atack but........... shouldn't you of done that with the ex grlfriend????.....

nice threadkiller wingi... way to go

i didn't kill the thread... i got a reply... and not there are two posts after the forst.... it will continue on........ maybe we should just make it like 1 cent love fridays.. doesn't seem so cheap as free then.........:)