jeep4x4girl76

skydiving classes in kentucky

Found Skydive KY (Bardstown)when I was in that neighborhood a few weeks ago. Up by Fort Knox. Pretty cool place with a Beaver and grass strip. Great folks up there and not far from many distilleries!:)
http://www.skydiveky.com/
Hearts & Minds
2 to the Heart-
1 to the Mind-
Home of the Coconut Lounge, Spa, & Artillery Range

Hahaha - yeah I know, I know. I just moved down to KIN-tucky 2 years ago. I must say...I really like Kentucky, the people are very friendly and laid back, and the weather down here is much better than up north. And I really must confess...living down here has washed away years of thinking Kentucky was the backwoods of America.

Rylord
Kentucky Skydiving Center

if your in southers ky then ptobly the closest place would be Green country sport parachute center.
This is in bardstown, actually right outside of it. THe offer both AFF and static line, and tandems.
It is about 50 minutes south of louisville, and it is one of the safest dropzones in the country, not to mention it is one of the oldest.

Send me a PM if you want some more information i would be glad to help you out is whatever way possible.
--------------------------------------------------
Fear is not a confession of weakness, it is an oportunity for courage.