skygal3

Smores.

What is your favorite smore concoction?

I had the impressive honors tonight of introducing my hub to the world of smores, in a manner a bit less orthodox.

While I agree that the classic recipe for smores is best, we decided to go a bit different route. Instead of regular grahams, hub went with chocolate flavored. And instead of a block of chocolate, I suggested we try a miniature reese peanut butter cup.

And a very tasty smore was made!

My suggestion is to make sure the marshmallow is crispy and on fire if possible on the outer shell to maximize the smoreful sensation.

So what are your smore methods?

Also, did you know that a very well known charcoal manufacturer uses walnut shells to make charcoal briquets? *useless bonfire info*

Damn you! Now I want s'mores!:S:P

I like the tradition way best, but have tried a few variations.I've used cinnamon dusted graham crackers rather than plain before and that was pretty yummy.My fav other than the classic is a super chocolate s'more made w/chocolate graham crackers, lots of chocolate and chocolate marshmellows..which can be hard to find sometimes but worth the hunt.;)

mmmm...chocolate. ok why dont we have a drooling smiley on here?:ph34r:

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

I had the impressive honors tonight of introducing my hub to the world of smores, in a manner a bit less orthodox.

I really expected this thread to take a different course... Am I the only one who's mind is in a perpetual gutter? lol
Remster

I really expected this thread to take a different course... Am I the only one who's mind is in a perpetual gutter? lol

Don't worry... yoiu can't help it... it's not your fault. You're French. :P:D>:(

Yea i tried. I'm in the gutter.

I was just thinking Hmmm what would be great with chocolate on it.... Boobies !

Sorry it's been a while.

Well until I get a volunteer to get the chocolate off I'm not going to put chocolate on my DDs. It'd just be too hard to get it off alone..besides it wouldnt be near as fun.:):ph34r:

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

what the hell is a Smore??? :S

A smore is chocolate and marshmallows between 2 grahman crackers. The marshamallows have been toasted over an open fire prior to being put on top of the chocolate.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Oh my god I would STARVE! A toaster sandwich on the way to the dz.. and I'm good all day long.
And its CHEAP! Gotta love Sonic.

Now I want Sonic, any Sonic, so bad. It's probably been two years. And the worst part is I drove from Chicago to Knoxville and back a couple of weeks ago, probably passed 100 of the damn things, and didn't stop. I'm disgusted with myself.