DonPasquale

Rigger Allan Adams from Skydive Space Centre Titusville stole my Cypres!

hello i'm pascal from Switzerland.
last year in April i went to florida to skydive. skydive space center in titusville. i took my cypres with me, it was ready for a service. there i met the rigger Allan Adams. He told me he will send it for the service. i paid him 200$.
I left Florida after 1 month and moved to California but my cypres was not back yet. he told me he will send it to me so i left him my address. this was a big mistake and the trouble started. i was waiting and waiting, i tried to contact him many times but i never got an answer. in november i got back home to switzerland but whitout cypres....! i kept trying to contact him and told him i will contact the uspa if he is not answering me. after that he answered and told me he will send it. thats over 1 month ago and i have still no cypres. i keep sending him emails to find out whats going on but he doesn't reply....
unfortunately i have lost the serial number of my cypres
what are you thinking about my sad story? What should I do?

thank you
pascal

Okay, stop there. Don't cross-post in more than one forum. Give it time, someone familiar with Allan will see this and maybe help with the situation.

Sorry to hear of the misfortune. [:/]

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

if you have your packing data card the serial number for your cypres should be on there. if not contact a rigger that has packed it for you in the past he/she should have it in their log book.

as previously posted hopefully someone knows this guy locally and will bring your post to his attention.

no one seems to like being thrown under the bus here and usually take the corrective actions needed.

Dont know the guy, but he might be innocent.

Did you have tracking number or insurance? Might have gotten lost in the mail

Might have changed email address, or moved?

If hes in military, might be deployed?

Might have done it who knows.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

Contact Airtec respectively SSK for the serial number. If it was there they will know who shipped it in and they should know who is the owner. Even if they don't know the owner it should be possible to reduce the amount of possible serial numbers to a small number if you roughly know the date when it was shipped.

hey
the point is, the cypres was never in my rig! i got it when it was 4 years. it was going for the first service.

See Post #6. Also, you could contact the person from whom you purchased the Cypres.

As was mentioned earlier in the thread, have you contacted Titusville to ask of his whereabouts?
"Even in a world where perfection is unattainable, there's still a difference between excellence and mediocrity." Gary73

Your cypress in here at the dz. Allan mailed it off twice and it was returned both times as undeliverable. Please contact the dz at [email protected] and give a correct mailing address. Please put Attention Jeanie on the email. Thank you.

As mentioned above all it looks like you needed to do was call the DZ and this could have been resolved. Now you called into question a Riggers integrity, looks to me like you owe him a public apology!

Fire Safety Tip: Don't fry bacon while naked

Your cypress in here at the dz. Allan mailed it off twice and it was returned both times as undeliverable. Please contact the dz at [email protected] and give a correct mailing address. Please put Attention Jeanie on the email. Thank you.

As mentioned above all it looks like you needed to do was call the DZ and this could have been resolved. Now you called into question a Riggers integrity, looks to me like you owe him a public apology!

Totally agree ! And I would make note for future occurences anywhere that perhaps the
'company' involved should do everything they can to get the word out that said customer should contact them immediately. Not saying that did not happen in this instance.

that reply took 15 months

Then It's about due for a battery.
:D:D:D Hey there's a Rigger called allen in that area, he can sort the battery no probs;):)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I'm just curious, Patty or Greg, whoever is posting with Patty's username .... , how did you come across this post 15 months later? (I know, search function..., it's rhetorical)

According to Don's profile, he hasn't logged back in since Last March so I doubt you'll find him on here.

Last Login: Mar 28, 2010, 6:23 AM
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto