Vallerina

What kind of a drunk are you?

I have some actual work to do today, but my coworker keeps emailing other fun stuff to do.

This was the most accurate personality test I have ever taken in my life!!! I am the "I am soooooooooooo drunk," kind of drunk! Anyone who has drank with me knows how true that is!!!

http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/tests/drunk/
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

I am the "I am soooooooooooo drunk," kind of drunk!

Mating call for blondes:
"I am soooooooooooo drunk"

Mating call for brunettes:
"Hey buddy, I said 'I am soooooooo drunk' "
:ph34r:

I wasn't goiong there -

Mating Call for Brunettes - [looking around] Is the blonde gone now?

Red heads - "Comere bitch"!:o:P

My first thought when I read the title opf this post was "Repentive" but then I just settled for hungover - then I took the quiz and it seems that I am the "I'm not drunk" drunk.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

"Aww, give us a cuddle. You're an Emotional Drunk!"

:D:$:D Yep...accurate...when drunk I do love cuddling even more and do end up telling people I love them.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

You are a Chunder Monkey!

"I can handle it, honest. No, I've had this much to drink before and been fine, dandy. Hang on ... No, I'm all right. Don't worry about it. I don't throw up when I'm drunk." Cue technicolor yawn, chunky pastel efluvia being expelled in rhythmic croaks and gushes.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

You are a Chunder Monkey!

"Last night I was so drunk I fell down in a ditch."

"So, I was so drunk I wrecked my car."

"Well, I was so drunk that I went home and blew chunks."

"No big deal, I did that too."

"No, you don't understand. Chunks is my dog."
:o:ph34r:

(go ahead, say Ewwwww, I know you want to.)

Clicky no worky for me? Has title that says "what kind of drunk are you" and just an empty page?

EDIT: ah, clicky worky after all, just funky formatting on webpage...

Philosophical Drunk? Wow, anyone who knows me understands how incredibly far off target THAT one is...

Elvisio "apparently I'm a confused drunk" rodriguez

What Kind of Drunk Are You?
Quit it, you're an Alcoholic!

- "I thought if we started drinking at 7 we'd be in a good mood by the time we got to the party."

- "We've stopped drinking?"

Tell the world you've got a problem with the following image:

Thats funny cuz I have 866 days Clean Today :ph34r:

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

Clicky no worky for me? Has title that says "what kind of drunk are you" and just an empty page?

EDIT: ah, clicky worky after all, just funky formatting on webpage...

What did you do? I'm stuck.

Edit: Nevermind, that's a VERY WIDE PAGE. Philosophical Drunk

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

You're a Philosophical Drunk!

"Imagine, right, imagine the part of you that was you when you're speaking to me, isn't you, but that the you that's yu when that's happening, the real you is the you that ... Shit, what was I saying? It's all about society, isn't it? Morality's just ... What?"
Keith

Don't Fuck with me Keith - J. Mandeville

I guess I'm a Chunder Monkey too. But I only puke on Sunday mornings when I wake up on the floor at the DZ and someone shoves a Burger King bag in my face and says "I'll give you a breakfast sandwich if you make a hop and pop with me." That stuff just doesn't smell right after a late night.

I'm an angry drunk. I'm not making this up. If you answer the "Am I messing with you right now?" question with option b, you get the angry drunk.

Nope, I did and got the "I'm soooooo drunk" drunk. :) There should be a catagory for an F&F drunk. First you want to fight with someone then you want to F*** someone! ;)

Pammi