RkyMtnHigh

Singles: Do you have a "list"? WAY SERIOUS STUFF HERE..BRACE YOURSELF!!!!

Just curious..those who are single and have been in relationships that weren't quite right...have you put together a "list" of what is important to you for the next relationship and what are red flags? My list is slowly coming together and I'm just curious if there is more I could include...:S:P

So far......

1. Is spiritual...believes in God.
2. What is/was their relationship with their mom?
3. If there's an ex, how do they get along?
4. How does he deal w/small dishonesty?character Q.
5. Addictive personality? gambling, drugs, etc.
6. How I rank? Are friends more important than me?
7. Do they miss me after a week of being apart?
8. Do they smile? Are they Funny?
9. Are they playful and know how to have fun?
10. Do they take care of themselves?
11. Are they self sufficient?
12. Are they a momma's boy? meaning do they call mom before making every decision?
13. Supports the fact that I jump from planes...:D:)

There's more...but that's the start of my list..what's yourlist boyz and gals?

well I sure am glad you asked it goes like this....Well endowed playa seeks dirty hizoes. Only hotties need apply. Must like long walks on the beach, nights in front of the fireplace & sushi. Shouldn't steal my stuff. I like my women hairy. Must have a budonkadonk butt. Lizadies that whizants to get shizzy with the nizzy, plizy givizy me a casizzle. Sincizerely yizizours

Ahh, what a wonderful world.

1. Realizes that I am always right. (Intelligent women just seem to agree with me a lot.)
2. Makes enough money to support me in the style that I am accustomed to.
3. Drives safely. I hate to drive.
4. Can pack an on-heading opening.
5. No cats. Cats are of the devil.
6. Thinks I'm sexy and feeds my fragile ego on a constant basis.

Simple enough. :ph34r:

Seeing as I just got out of a serious relationship....here is mine:S

1. Is Trustworthy and loyal.(very important)
2. Can hold a good conversation.
3. Can make decisions, and stick to them.
4. Takes care of herself.
5. Likes to go out for nice dinners and such.
6. Nice figure (see#4) ;)
7. Is NOT the cookie-cutter abercrombie chick!
8. Good in bed(read: not boring)....duh :ph34r:
EDIT: Needs to like, or at least accept me skydiving. Or of course skydive herself!

And probably a few other things that I haven't discovered yet.

Nick.

Those who dance, are cosidered insane by those who can't hear the music.

Be aware...people are multi-faceted creatures and there is always 3 sides to any story - his side, her side, and the truth (which is usually a blend of both his and her sides).

This is not true. The truth is the truth, and is not skwed just because someone else claims their version is what really happened.

That is the gray fallacy.

Two people are shown a piece of paper, one says it's white, the other says it's black. Having not seen the paper, by the logic above, you must believe it is gray. However, this is not true. The paper is white, and the other person was lying. Don't just assume that the truth is somewhere in the middle.

(yeah, I'm bitching but I have cause; I got screwed by a manager because the B%^&* used that logic, instead of checking to see what actually happened)

Hell, just look at what happened to phillykev. She said he did horrible things. He said he didn't do any of it. With no thought whatsoever, they assume he did bad things.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

1. Realizes that I am always right. (Intelligent women just seem to agree with me a lot.)

OMG Bill...that is MY list for a man...:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

J/K! Well, actually...:)

sorry if I offended anyone before, I was just giving my opinion and sometimes it does that.

I don't think that you said anything rude or offensive, Angela. :)

Thanks, Rosa. That's a lovely compliment from such a lovely woman. :) We were very glad to have met you, too, btw!! Hell, I bet when you're in a relationship that your sweetness makes up for any tart:)
Angela.

Okay, Bill, I'll play!

1. You are always right when you agree with me!
2. My grandma supports me, and she's always willing to support others! Does that count?
3. Damn! I drive like crap. Supposedly, I should be driving better this November, though.
4. My packer packs my Stiletto great! :D
5. Cats are tools of the devil.
6. :o I haven't seen you shake it yet, so I can't determine if you're sexy. :P
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

I know that. That's why we were made for each other, isn't it? :)

And you can cook, right? :)

It just bums me out to see hotties ruling out BASE jumpers, just for our hobby.

I dunno Tom, I'd say you have a pretty good gig right now. ;)

Let's see....

BASE jumper married to a doctor (I'll take your word that she's hot) who happens to specialize in rehabilitative therapy and is willing to move to the only city in the US that might actually qualify as a legal BASE drop-zone.

She have a twin sister by any chance? ;)

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

That is the gray fallacy.

Two people are shown a piece of paper, one says it's white, the other says it's black. Having not seen the paper, by the logic above, you must believe it is gray. However, this is not true. The paper is white, and the other person was lying. Don't just assume that the truth is somewhere in the middle.

The paper is black on one side and white on the other. They were each only shown one side in order start an argument. The test administrator had fun and took a lot of notes.:D

Actually, I agree with you. Not everything is gray.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I know that. That's why we were made for each other, isn't it? :)

And you can cook, right? :)

Nah...but I'll let you cook dinner for me every night, until I become a gourmet chef (lessons paid or given by you, of course). Lol! ;)

I am good for some things...I look pretty good in a french maid outfit and fishnets...:P

Kennedy, my friend, deep breath!!!!

I agree...there are times when the situation is either black or white and there is no gray. I do, also, firmly believe there are times when there is gray. And I will always try to see both sides of an issue and then after having heard both sides try and figure out if the truth is his story, her story, or a combination thereof. (FYI - Seeing/hearing/understanding both sides of an issue is not agreeing with the position or the situation.)

What happened to PhillyKev - well...let's just say that the wench was out of line. As for what happened to you - sorry, hon, that you got screwed over.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

People talk about point of view. There is stuff that has no right or wrong answer. Some of it is totally just opinion.

Once I argued with my wife because she wanted to make the house more "homey" with something that said "friends", the "dogs playing poker" tapestry. I thought that I should be able to express my appreciation for quality with the mudflaps with the chrome Playmate on them.

I've often looked back and tried to find a compromise that would make it work. What is the answer? :ph34r: