Paraman

BAD SELLER FROM ITALY - Ferdinando Villano, Be CAREFUL !!!

I absolutely agree with Alexey because I know him, he is a famous rigger and manufacturer, and I respect his opinion. I am placing the photos of the package. I made them in that day when I have got the package. I opened the package from top and without any "cutter", only with my hends, because I knew that there was reserve canopy into the package. I can not make photo of the second damage, because the canopy in the factory. And I already paid MY OWN 150 EUROS for the repair ("add unnecessary fuel to this fire"). To the Ferdinando Villano I transfered money from my bank accout to his. So I can not return my money and the seller continion to ignore me and this forum. And I repeat - Do not buy anything from Ferdinando Villano, Italy because HE COULD DECEIVE YOU AS HE DECEIVED ME. Be carefull.

Damage or not, you received something that was different from what you ordered,,,,, you deserve a refund. It doesn't matter if customs cut the thing to shreds,,, IT'S NOT WHAT YOU ORDERED!!!!!!!!

As far as posting things like this in an open forum, I'M ALL FOR IT. We as consumers are able to buy goods all over the world, thanks to the internet. And If you get screwed the "OPEN FORUM" might be the only way to receive compensation as well as save someone else the hassle of a bad deal.
SONIC BEEF #1 BASE 708, NC BASE 3
SLI,IADI,AFFI.TIE.FAA Rigger, Single & Multi Commercial Pilot,CFI, CFII, MEI

For the record, even though I know Paraman's honesty has not been questioned... I sold him an old Diablo 120 a couple months ago without any problem at all. He was polite and patient, with no complaints about the canopy... Then again, I sent him what I promised I would send (Diablo 120).

Sorry to hear about this Pavel. I'm not a rigger, but it's clear to me, judging by the photo, that it is not a cut in the canopy. As someone else said here, the loose and frayed fibers prove it's from a puncture or tear of some sort. If there's any material around it that looks melted, I would think it could be line burns since it's on the tail, but who knows.

Really though, who cares how it got a hole... it's not the canopy he promised you, it's a completely different size, and the seller is avoiding discussions of that topic... As far as I'm concerned, the damage on the canopy is not the issue, he sent you the wrong product.

Good luck [:/]

I also called to the post and to the customs. They said that if they open the package, they make a document which contais the inscription and seal that the package was open by post or customs and on the package they glue on a red sticker that tells that the package was open. The customs open the packages very rarely, because they x-ray all packages. You can see the poto of the packge - there is not any red sticker. Also you can see all documents which I recieved with the package - there is not any words and seal that package was opened. So I made a big exposure like Sherlok Kholms))) to prove that Ferdinando Villano told lie. He already deceived me 2 times - 1st when he sent me wrong canopy, 2nd - when he told me that this reserve was new and have newer been jumped. The shipping company (post) and customs are not guilty, so we can say that the reserve canopy was damaged in Italy before shipment.

I also sold a canopy to Paval last year (a new Spectre). I sent it registered post to Russia from the U.K and Paval paid me up front through paypal. The canopy arrived fine and wasn't opened by customs. I see that he took the same precautions with this guy in Italy, asking for a contract to be signed and getting ID, etc.

It's always risky buying stuff on-line from unvetted private sellers and when you drop a wedge of cash on something like this, you just hope the guy comes through.

I also think that the seller has some obligation (unless he is a cu*t, in which case he wouldn't care!) to see that the buyer receives the goods intact and lodges any insurance claims from the senders end.
I don't like the chances of a Russian guy living in Moscow trying to get money from the Italian postal service's insurance company.

Sorry you have been bitten by this one Pavel. Hopefully this guy Ferdinando is decent enough to help you out and it's just a miscommunication.....

Matt

ferdyvillano11 said that he "have pictures of the reserva made prior to shipment, perfect, intact"
Why we did not already see them??? May be he does not have any pictures or he wanted to place on the forum pictures of another canopy, but I placed the photo with the damage before?

Also I want to show that Ferdinando Villano want to sell any skydive equipment on www.dropzone.com you can see

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/detail_page.cgi?ID=89449;d=1

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/detail_page.cgi?ID=88555;d=1

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/detail_page.cgi?ID=88554;d=1

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/detail_page.cgi?ID=88551;d=1

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/detail_page.cgi?ID=88550;d=1

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/detail_page.cgi?ID=88552;d=1

You can read my topick and think, should you buy somethink from Ferdinando Villano or better you buy something from famous seller. Do not repeat my mistake. As you know "The avaricious pays twice".

Just can publish pictures of reserves in perfect condition.
I hope that you will end up the way of saying all this nonsense.
All this mess you created it.
Enough as I said earlier access to health post and you'd be taking the reservation that money back.
would be quick and easy.
remain available to any buyer for photos and testing of materials.

Hello, Ferdy.

Why do you take the time to post more of the same and ignore the elephant in the room?

Furthermore, if you have photos of the parachute, post them. Paraman posted photos of what he received without delay or obfuscation.

Is this nonsense? Maybe to you, but I'm thinking it's not so for the guy who is out the money which you enjoyed receiving.
"Even in a world where perfection is unattainable, there's still a difference between excellence and mediocrity." Gary73

My friend Ferdinando.

In order to stop 'nonsense' you seems to be so much worry about it's a good idea to update your profile... maybe that's something to start with.

And on the side note...
You know THE ELEPHANT is still there unattended, looking for you. Don't have to be a Pet Detective, just look for it, it's there standing in front of you. Simply help the animal and don't be so cruel. Zookeepers will finally appreciated your effort & support.

I ordered something from Spain recently and it was sent registered post (i.e. tracked) but somehow was lost on it's way to the U.K. and a month later has still not turned up. I've been back and forth with the sender and the mail service trying to find it. This is what I got from the mail service:

"As explained to the sender, under the Universal Postal Agreement, any enquiries regarding your item have to be initiated in the country of origin. May I therefore suggest that you contact the senders and ask them to provide their postal administration with the posting details. This will enable an investigation to be made from the point of posting."

The outcome is that the sender is now sending me another item and lodging a claim with the Spanish mail service Correos. No-one loses money, everyone is happy (although somewhat disappointed at the mail service)

I ordered something from Spain recently and it was sent registered post (i.e. tracked) but somehow was lost on it's way to the U.K. and a month later has still not turned up. I've been back and forth with the sender and the mail service trying to find it. This is what I got from the mail service:

"As explained to the sender, under the Universal Postal Agreement, any enquiries regarding your item have to be initiated in the country of origin. May I therefore suggest that you contact the senders and ask them to provide their postal administration with the posting details. This will enable an investigation to be made from the point of posting."

The outcome is that the sender is now sending me another item and lodging a claim with the Spanish mail service Correos. No-one loses money, everyone is happy (although somewhat disappointed at the mail service)

That is all well and good. But it relies on the seller/dealer to do the start things moving.

In this case, it doesn't seem like the seller/dealer wants to have anything to do with it. So the buyer is left holding garbage.

To me, that makes the seller/dealer a disreputable individual whom others should avoid in business.

(And still, he has not answered the simple question - did he ship what the customer ordered?)

I did not get any answer from Ferdinando Villano. Now I repared Techno 115 (150 euros) which I did not need (it is smaller than I looked for), sold them for low price and already bought PDR 126 for 600 dollars. Thanks to Ferdinando Villano I spent a lot of time and money.

You mention the spanish postal service, it SUCKS!!
saw some photos of a parcel delivered recently in spain it looked like it had been run over by an 18 wheeler!! and the post office worker who delivered it just shrugged apparently. So your parcel is probably on the side of a spanish highway :D

I see that my topick became very popular. I offer to all skydiver who had problems with bad sellers to write about bad sellers. I think it will be very usefull for all.

Well, I have bought 2 Neptunes, 2 main canopy and a reserve from here. No problems so far. What should I complain about?B|

I see that my topick became very popular. I offer to all skydiver who had problems with bad sellers to write about bad sellers. I think it will be very usefull for all.

Well, I have bought 2 Neptunes, 2 main canopy and a reserve from here. No problems so far. What should I complain about?B|

When you do have a problem with a bad seller?

Congratulations on the new parachute - I hope you never have to see it. ;)

I'm sure you've learned from this bad experience. Now teach what you have learned. B|

Blues

"Even in a world where perfection is unattainable, there's still a difference between excellence and mediocrity." Gary73