meatmissile

MeatMissile in Sydney, Australia

Welcome! You gonna come for some jumps at Picton?

MEATMISSLE,
if you get a chance ou HAVE to jump at PICTON. they rock!

if you see jasmin,harro tell them I siad hello.
(miranda worked maifest, rod milner was my first aussie to jump with me in thier homeland and elise vale was the one who took my pics and got em in the ASM but I dont think theyd remeber me)
My photos

My Videos

Hey Squeakster!

I'll be in Perth on Friday, but only for a day unfortunately - transit to Johannesburg. I'll be back in summer for a longer time, hope to see you then :)

What time are you in Perth and for how long, I work about 20 mins from the airport so I may be able to catch up???:)email me at [email protected]
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Hey Sqeak,

Looks like I'll not even be able to leave the airport [:/]. I'm in Adelaide at the moment - Melbourne was very nice (they do an amazing flamethrower pillar thingy on the south bank of the Yarra river every hour :P).

Ill have a look whether I'll need to check in for the international flight in Perth, or if I can do it in Adelaide. Will let you know, maybe we can guzzle a quick beer somewhere - but I doubt it. I may be back in Summer though, hopefully a bit longer this time :)

--
ZZZzzzz....

Welcome! You gonna come for some jumps at Picton?

MEATMISSLE,
if you get a chance ou HAVE to jump at PICTON. they rock!

listen to this man, he knows what's what ;)

Meatmissle, sorry to hear you didn't get a chance to jump with us in Sydney. Maybe next time eh. Always happy to meet new people. Hope you like our country. :).

And you shed not a single tear for the things that you didn't need
'Cause you knew you were finally free - Death Cab For Cutie

Hey Sqeak,

Looks like I'll not even be able to leave the airport [:/]. I'm in Adelaide at the moment - Melbourne was very nice (they do an amazing flamethrower pillar thingy on the south bank of the Yarra river every hour :P).

Ill have a look whether I'll need to check in for the international flight in Perth, or if I can do it in Adelaide. Will let you know, maybe we can guzzle a quick beer somewhere - but I doubt it. I may be back in Summer though, hopefully a bit longer this time :)

Did you get out into Adelaide? It's where i live :)

Did you get out into Adelaide? It's where i live :)

Adelaide was a lot of fun, I was there on Wednesday and Thursday. It was quite rainy most of the time. I was back in South Africa for the weekend - did one excellent three way at Pretoria Skydiving Club, but now I am in Germany for the rest of the week. Most travelling I have ever done in such a short time. Ulm, to be exact. Fun place.

Hope to see you guys this summer!

--
ZZZzzzz....