cocheese

On-line personality difference ?

You seem pretty outgoing to me

once again you have never met me in person....... then again i will be at wffc when we get to meet and all bets are off atthat place.... it just doessomething to a person..... maybe it's the free beer, or maybe it's sunshine hitting on the ladies.... or maybe it's the bytch being everywhere..... who knows..............

I don't know...when I hang out at a drop zone, I tend to turn into a pyro...Of course...if you hand me explosives and there is shit to blow up...you are asking for trouble...B|...

~R+R:)...I have never blown anything up on a DZ...NEVER...not sweet little innocent me...>:(:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:>:(...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

TOO MUCH INFORMATION, TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!!!!

WHAT????? it wasn't the thread... it was the fabric....... there's a diffrence..... what did you think i ment?????

OMG, I left my brain in the gutter today...:D:ph34r::D:ph34r::D:ph34r:...Maybe it is safer there...;):P...

~R+R:)...I need to lay off the caffeine...OH WAIT!!!! I haven't had any caffeine...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!>:( I'm just an insomniac...:S...

I definitely think that there are big similarities and big differences between me here and me in person.

I'm much more affable in person, much less prone to debate and disagreement. I still can be critical, but I'm a lot less unbridled about it in real life.

Blue skies,
-
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

I'm much more affable in person, much less prone to debate and disagreement.

Haha, yeah, that's for sure. Seeing ya go off in the Speaker's Corner was like a "woah, is that Jeffrey?".

I lurk a lot more in real life than I do in the forums. I'm pretty low key and don't tend to chat too much unless I already know you well. Dunno how that comes off to people.

apparently so...as i've met a few dz.comers in my travels and others from a few other forums i frequent.. (ps..i'm simply amazed by the number of regular lurkers here) i've had several tell me (usually drunk and partying after jumping..) " YOU are Zenister? dude your sooo much more laid back and relaxed in person..."

i dont believe real personalities ever come across in text, particularly when the majority of my participation is in highly charged debate forums..

i have discovered over the past few years that keeping my debate/discussion/argumentative side appeased online makes life soooo much easier for myself and those around me. Who for the most part are not as interested as I in picking apart the finer details and examining them with a microscope in day to day life...

its a good outlet for me to stay balanced... as if that is a problem;)

You never flirt with me. Waaa I think it's time you start.
Ya know, get it out of the way, so when we meet, we can communicate better.

I'd flirt with you over the phone but i lost my voice. Gimme a few days and i'm sure i'll be able to talk again. I can't even answer my freakin phone at work cause all i can get out is a few squeaky noises.

Umm sorry about that, I'll try and be quieter:$:$:$
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I'm pretty much the same. Except maybe i don't really flirt so much in person....:)

Ok Ill be the one to call BULLSHIT!! :P
I have met you on at least 2 (yes two) different occasions. And each you were pleny o-flirty! hmmm.. wheres that video....?

Oh and me, Youll never forget me once youve met me in person. IM much more cute! :S:ph34r:
OH and I drink just as much as I do here too! :D:D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I don't know...when I hang out at a drop zone, I tend to turn into a pyro...Of course...if you hand me explosives and there is shit to blow up...you are asking for trouble...B|...

Well, if you are at Purdue, then you should seek out George Goble and have him teach you how to start a barbecue with liquid oxygen.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I'm the same online and in real life...what you see is what you get. Much easier that way.

I see a really cute firey little redhead:$;)

BTW I'm much nicer online then IRL>:(
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Well, if you are at Purdue, then you should seek out George Goble and have him teach you how to start a barbecue with liquid oxygen.

Why, PU is just down the street...George Goble you say? I must inquire of this individual...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...:D:D:D...Liquid oxygen...hmmmmm....

~R+R:)...You've given me something to think about thanks!;)B|

I'm the same online and in real life...what you see is what you get. Much easier that way.

I see a really cute firey little redhead:$;)

BTW I'm much nicer online then IRL>:(

:$ Why thank you, Squeak! :$

Much nicer online, huh? Well...I'll be able to accurately judge that comment after I meet you in January. :P
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.