odeseni

storm 135/spectre 135 and rsk1

Hey guys,

i would like to hear from people what they think. I would like to try to squezze a storm 135 into a rsk1 Javellin O. Has anybody tried it? I would demo and try for myself, but cannot get a storm 135 to demo in Europe. On PD site it says that a spectre/storm 135 is half a size bigger than say a sabre/katana 120, which I should get into a rsk1 nicely.

I use to pack a Comp Cobalt 120 which is a tad bigger than say a stilleto into the same container with no problems , but it's true that the old material from Atair was a beauty to pack.

What are your opinions? I would love to hear from somebody that actually has that setup or tried to pack it. I will also ask sunpath the same question, but would like to hear other opinions also.

Thanks for the help

That's weird, i would think you can pack a spectre 120 with dacron lines with little effort into an rsk1. Do you usually pack yourself or tipically go with packers? I'm not trying to imply your a bad packer, but like said i would think a spectre 120 goes in with ease and could probbalbly squezze a 135in it. Well, i guess i was wrong. Thanks for the reply.