bigway

Karnage Krew Complaint

Just got this in an email from a customer in bold writing.....

If everything goes smoothly I will not mention these emails to everyone else on the web, nor post them anywhere else. I think you know that I have been more than fair about this, and there is nothing illegal about bringing gear into Vietnam on my person.

Bring it on. Here is a thread for you to go to town on....I stand by my emails and the customer service we provide.

I am certain everyone now is waiting to hear your story, so please share.....

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

As I have already stated I have no desire to throw you under the bus Gary. I just want what was promised to me without further headaches.... I do not know why you intend to pursue this when it will only ultimately hurt your business in the long run.

I hope for a smooth remainder of our transaction and look forward to receiving the rest of the gear that I have already paid you for.

Thanks.
-------------------------------------------------------
If anyone wants to hear more about this, I will not be sending any information until I complete my tranaction with Mr. Lucas unless it is directly from a supplier.
Do you know GARY LUCAS? He represents, or used to be Karnage Krew aka KKrew Skydiving Pty Ltd. I am looking for him, please contact me if you know his whereabouts.

I think one or both of you should bring the listing audience up to speed on this little drama. As it is you both look a little silly.
Justin you for making a veiled threat in a community as small as skydiving and posting anonymously and you Gary for giving him a platform to run his mouth.

Maybe you should take it to the parking lot and sell tickets.

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

Sparky, The one thing i hate more than anything about this website is how fast it attracts people to make their issues with distributors and manufacturers a public bitch fest.
I received an email and the way I read it was 'Things need to go his way from now on or he is going to show our emails to the world.'. Hence the copy and paste.
BS like that makes me furious and I am not going to end over and take that BS, so I created a thread, sent the guy a link, told him I wont stand for that and this link would be a great one for him to show the entire world of skydiving what his problem with me is.

Things are now sorted out and this thread I doubt will be used by him, I for sure am not going to start talking about my confidential business with a customer unless it is in defence but at the same time i was proving a point that i stand behind everything i said 100% in public or in private, it does not concern me and there is no way on this earth that anything he has to say, if he was to tell the truth would make my business get the bad end of the stick, that I am certain of because I have learned from these forums how to do 50% of my job.

To be honest, this is a case of a brand new skydiver to the sport who did things the wrong way to start with and those decision then got to where we are at today to the point that my name got walked on and i was made out to look like the bad guy, when I was making sure the important parts of the transaction were taken care of and not the fact that something arrived 24 hours late. (A demo rig of all things).

Anyway, I am suprised the customer has posted a single thing in this forums without going into full details but seems thats the case.

I do want to ask that people leave him alone and not antagonize him, I personally was proving a point to him, which things have since been resolved or moved on and I ask you all to let it go as h is a new jumper to the sport, he is a very cool guy who one day will have alot to offer to the sport and he is very ambitious that may be good for the sport, this is a case of a newbie just being a bit over keen which we see all the time and then after a bit too much of that I snapped, mainly for his safety and then because I did not like what I was hearing.

If the story comes out i am happy for it to be told as I believe i was 100% in the right, except for something arriving at the last minute, which in my mind was all that was important so he could leave with something without having to have it posted to him to pay 35% taxes.

What it comes down to is I sold a rig without knowing it to a jumper who had never jumped before, and when I found that out as far as I was concerned the order was doomed to go pear shapped.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Gary,

actually you did exactly what you define as bad business manners. You had trouble with a customer (OK, he threatened you but apparently you're in business long enough) and then you brought it out to the public instead of dealing with him personally (as frustrating that may be).

Hope this comes to a good end for both of you.

Cheers

Andree

Gary,

actually you did exactly what you define as bad business manners. You had trouble with a customer (OK, he threatened you but apparently you're in business long enough) and then you brought it out to the public instead of dealing with him personally (as frustrating that may be).

Hope this comes to a good end for both of you.

Cheers

Andree

I disagree with this.

The customer was the one who threatened to go public - "Do what I want or I tell everyone how bad you are".

I've always believed that the best response to that threat is "Go right ahead".

Bigway took it a step further and said "Go right ahead, I've even given you a place to do so".

He didn't ID the unhappy customer, nor give any details. If the customer hadn't made a post we never would have known who it was.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

I've always believed that the best response to that threat is "Go right ahead".

+1 but better do so via (private) email IMHO

He didn't ID the unhappy customer, nor give any details. If the customer hadn't made a post we never would have known who it was.

That's right. It takes two to tango ;)

What it comes down to is I sold a rig without knowing it to a jumper who had never jumped before

You're right, end of story. Whatever the case may be, you're right and he's wrong.

You're the guy with the pile of brand new rigs you hand out as no-cost demos, and the customer has no jumps. I'll bet it all that you know a shade more than he does about gear sales and the related business practices.

That's right. It takes two to tango ;)

I don't think we have established that this is a situation of two dancing a tango.

With it, you imply that both have some culpability in the matter.

That has not been established at all.

For all we know, the customer was demanding wholly unreasonable things, and Karnage's only possible response was to say no.

That's not a tango at all.

If the customer has been damaged, let him say so.

His unwillingness to do so suggests to me that he has less than firm ground upon which to stand.

...What it comes down to is I sold a rig without knowing it to a jumper who had never jumped before, and when I found that out as far as I was concerned the order was doomed...

KUDOS for doing the right thingy, instead of going for the $$$. If we ever meet, the :D is on me. We've never met, but from your history and what I've heard wom (not just on these boards), your "almost" alright in my book... ;)
Randomly f'n thingies up since before I was born...

I'm out of popcorn. Anyone got extra stock of popcorn? And beer, definitely need beer for this one!

No... but how about a warm glass of shut the hell up.

Gary, please send me some t-shirts!!!:)
*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----

Am sending clothing to a few of you fools in March as I arrive in the USA on the 11th and will be shipping them from inside the USA to avoid all the crap that goes with sending goods to the USA without origin certifications.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Am sending clothing to a few of you fools in March as I arrive in the USA on the 11th and will be shipping them from inside the USA to avoid all the crap that goes with sending goods to the USA without origin certifications.

Bribery always works with shills :-)

This thread was disappointing, popcorn wasn't even cold before it all died down. Now you're giving shit away>:(

Dear Gary,
I have a couple of complaints.

1. Where the hell is my free plane ticket to the southern hemisphere????????????????????????????
Tell me THAT!

2. I bought the wrong size underwear. I'm getting headaches now.

Can you solve my problems at a discount and have it done by yesterday?
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Dear Gary,
I have a couple of complaints.

1. Where the hell is my free plane ticket to the southern hemisphere????????????????????????????
Tell me THAT!

2. I bought the wrong size underwear. I'm getting headaches now.

Can you solve my problems at a discount and have it done by yesterday?

For the last time...stop wearin' tiny little cotton panties on your head and the headache will disappear!

And as for the ticket down south, ya just gotta get there to pick it up! ;):ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~