AggieDave

Skyfest kicked ass!

I also got to hang with Bryan and Shannon from Gravity Rats!!! (posting in the wee hours after a long boogie affects the memory...)

It was awesome seeing you guys!!!
Shannon - good luck in San Diego - you're going to absolutely love it! I get out to SoCal a couple times of year - so I look forward to visiting :)
Bryan - you still owe me a jump!

I keep remembering details of stuff that happened there, as the fog clears, bit by bit.

Mouth got an impromptu "Ride the Turtle" as we were sharing the camera step (you'll be happy to know we both went back to our poseetions in the formation - her below me - and me on top.:P

Flyangel2 geeks the camera well after a hybrid goes to shit.B|

Flypunk ran away from me after a spinny banana jump - Big Sissy!:P:P

Yoshi, as he is lying there on the ground looks up and says something like "Tell me you got video." *Sigh* (Yoshi - Don't EVER scare us like that again!) glad yo are ok

Mouth has a wonderful "Necklace":D:D

Watching people swoop the ditch is VERY VERY entertaining.:o:):P

More to come later - I need more sleep to remember stuff.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I had a blast from the first jump thursday to the sunset sunday. Got to catch up with my old buddies from Spaceland and meet a whole lot of new faces.

Thanks to Luke and Mateo for giving this semi-newb a chance on a great tracking dive with many cool people from Skydive Dallas (i'll have to get up there soon) and Deva. It was good to meet you all.

Had a blast with Wyatt, Doug, and Cory on our 45 minutes after sunset/headdown/drag my ass kickin and screamin with a big smile on my face exit dive on Saturday and our tube exit Sunday.

Many many thanks to Pier (flypunk) and Marco (Chivo) for taking my good friend Lauren (lew) and I for her first 4-way. Hehe, freefliers organizing RW: round, open accordian, round, ????...HORNY GORILLA! :). And thanks to Pier for paying my slot after I already spent my budget and always making sure I'm not doing solos, seeya this weekend back at home man.

Good to meet you Dave, we'll see you at the AOT boogie in september man.

Thanks to Trent for taking me and showing me how to do better cartwheels in my sit.

Hope to see you all again soon. I'm broke. Can't wait to get back to Skydive Houston and those $15 otter loads. :P
----------
gravity rat formula 109
Team Gonzo and Team Jamaican Me Crazy
no bullshit, let's just fly, be safe, and have fun.

I agree...I forgot to thank MORE PEOPLE! LOL ...Seriously though..

Thanks to Brian for a wonderful jump on Friday ....got the weekend started juuuuuustttt right ;)

Thanks to Doug for the awesome jump...I CAN'T BELIEVE WE DOCKED IN MY SIT! WOOHOOOO!! YOU RAWK! :ph34r:

Kim & Kimmy ...thank you both so much for our little formation dive on Sunday afternoon. It really meant a lot to me. On top of that, I feel that both of you seriously helped me fly my best...I guess that's how it goes when you feel relaxed with the other people around you in freefall, not to mention two girls that can fly as amazing as you two! Thanks a million!! :D

Oh yeah...I could have done without the evil eyes and then the mad dash that caused me to go sprawling ungracefully through the sky :P ;)

...Thanks :)

thank you for joining us, it was a blast, we had just as much fun as you guys, yeah now she owes beer!

And I am still impressed about the strength in that girls hand! holly shit she had a good grip on me, it took me about 4 tries to get her to let me go. :P. remember to bring the tapes for the dub.

and Turtle as far as me running, I think you are confused with your backsliding behind my butt :)

I enjoyed meeting the flyers I did not know (Jason, Brittany, and Alli) and seeing friends that I haven't seen in a long while. I did a horrible job of getting around and talking to all the people that I haven't seen in a while. Next time I will not "F" that up. Deva, the next time we cross paths I imagine it will be more along the lines of the Orlando trip. We had a friggin' blast watching you in the tunnel while we were completely ripped.

And those pestering me about Dallas... yes, soon I tell you, soon :)

Pestering...it's only a short drive, Brit. Drag those other S. Texas peeps up with you.

D.J.

Yes, my unplanned vacation to Houston was a big success. I managed 12 jumps which included some fun girlie ways, some big stuff, a formation load, and even a fun sitfly. What more can a girl ask for???

OK, Ill tell you.

Todd... had something crawl up his a$$ and die. Please don't eat that again.>:( OMG, my eyes were watering. :(

Conway...thanks for the grips up or down and all the entertaining moments.

Turtle...thanks for sharing the camera step. Sorry those door hogs took it all. Send me some of those pictures.

Flyangel...well, you are quite simply the greatest. Thanks for the pink socks. I love them and you.

Morgan...you are a sweetie. Keep big Dave straight. I'm so glad you found your ring and all is well. Hugs hon.

Wendy...THANK YOU so much for the invite and wonderful hospitality. You and Rich rock. Not many people would have gone out of their way for me on such short notice and I really appreciate it. (PSST...hey guys Wendy cooks!) Lovin you.B|

Got to see Mel and Jason, and finally meet Alli. Hugged Deva, saw Kolla and generally had a blast.

Funny thing was Lyle was sitting in the airport bar (geez, go figure where 2 skydivers would gravitate) and I didn't know him. We got to talking over beers and found out we had both been at the same place and didn't know it. (BTW, Lyle can't type for shit.:SB|) he also isn't real observant since I sat my rig right next to me not in a gear bag. We moved our seats and talked all the way to ATL. Talk about a coincidence.

Thanks to all for the great fun. Texas RocksB|

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

You know what I love about this thread? Is that everyone seems to be thanking everyone for the jumps they made together? Especially the upcoming jumpers!!!B|B|B| The experienced spent time with the newbiesB|B|B|!!!. No matter how the books come out ( I will know in a few days) that, that alone makes it a success!!!B|B|B| This is what the boogie is ALL about, YOU, new or not, its the joining together and creating more skydivers. I will post the results from the donation/registration survey soon, I hope you all will appreciate the love and commitment we try to promote.

ALL of you rocked this weekend!!!! I, We are so grateful to each and every one of YOU!
Thank YOU , Thank YOU, Thank YOU!

More to come!

Hey, you sure know how to throw a party. Thanks for all the hard work you put into the event. You can count on me to attend any event that you put on.

I just got back home late last night and will be on the road again very soon. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my lap top will be in before I leave again. I'm going through withdraws not being able to keep in contact with everyone.

Todd, glad to hear that you have recovered, I'm still working on that. Thank god Turtle insisted that I stay one more night at his place before hitting the road. Sleep was much needed.

The list is very long as to who to thank. I won't even try to make a list, as I'm sure I'll leave someone off. But, big thanks goes to J and Stan for putting in so much time and effort for a great boogie. I hope to see you again next year, or sooner if J and Stan go with some of my ideas.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Hey J,
You did a man's job, sir. Well done.

Ya know, your damn boogie cost me shitload of beer, Cowboy: First Ultralight, scared a few folk on my first Bannanajump, first intentional cuttaway...

Naw, had a great time, got 3 maggots their SCR's. Got to talk with Gary Beyers and do a rather sporty formation load with him and a bunch of cool DZ.comers...

A lot of unexpected pleasures. What suprised me the most was just how good the Schrimsher memorial dvd was that you put together!

I have to hand it to you. You and Stan did an excellent job on that thing. Very professional. A fitting memorial. Got a much better feel of who Jerry was.

Thanks for the boogie. Your hard work showed through.
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophies.”

Thank god Turtle insisted that I stay one more night at his place before hitting the road. Sleep was much needed.

Sleeep - Riiiight!:):P:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Thank god Turtle insisted that I stay one more night at his place before hitting the road. Sleep was much needed.

Sleeep - Riiiight!:):P:P

You evil, evil man...:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:...

~R+R:)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...