AggieDave

Skyfest kicked ass!

All I know is that I had one amazing time at Skyfest. I have to thank Deva first off! Thanks girl for that tracking dive, I learned so much from you and had an amazing time with you and Meg! :D AggieDave, it was great to meet you as well! I cannot wait until next year, too many 'pre-seconds' to list off..yes yes..i paid my dues...:P...Everyone was really cool and open to jumping w/ us low-number jumpers. Thanks a million to everyone! :D Oh..and I must add to those 10 individuals out there.....NICE TUBE ON SUNDAY! LOL That was crazy!!!!!

Rebecca it was hilarious great getting to finally meet you as well.B|:P:P

All in all I got to meet so many really cool people, most of them from DZ.com, then I can even keep straight. I have no freak'n clue how Melstarr does it!:)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Y'all are killin me! I talked to Brittany and TJ and heard a few of you yellin Timmae!!!

It sounds like a good time was had by all. AOT... here I come ;) Dave, get the skateboard.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Hey girlie... Sorry that we never got your Pink Mafia initiation jump done during Skyfest. :( I'll be out at Spaceland every weekend, though, so we can totally hook up at some point to get that done, k?

Glad that you had such a good time with my girls, Deva and Meg!!! See you this weekend! :)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alli
P.M.S. #3

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

Y'all are killin me! I talked to Brittany and TJ and heard a few of you yellin Timmae!!!

It sounds like a good time was had by all. AOT... here I come ;) Dave, get the skateboard.

Awesome - I'll bring the bungee cords!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Hey Alli, I had just mentioned that to Mel to be completely serious with you! I will definately have to hook up with you soon and go for it! Things were very hectic this weekend by far! I will be out there this weekend as usual and hopefully we can play! Until then, I will talk to you later..It was great to see you again!

On a side note..I must thank everyone...I actually was the winner of the scholarship award for freeflying out at spaceland! THANKS A TON!!! This seriously will help me so much, and I cannot say thank you enough!

Skyfest was so fun! Amanda you rocked on that track dive.TJ I always learn so much from, and just love to be around.Mel and Alli well your my little omlettes! Everyone from Dallas was so kind and fun to jump with. Brit the jump we did together with Alli was great fun. The Anomaly boys are always awesome.Deva you are a blast to jump and hang out with.Jason and Brit thanks for the awesome videos Sat. night .I met lots of great people.Too many to remember (I don't know how Mel does it either).

what the hell does hehe mean?? HEHE what??

[lucky Guess] Sexual Preferance?:):P[/lucky Guess]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Yeah, I had a great time at Skyfest too - it was good to be back in Texas and see some old friends, meet some new ones and re-meat Turtlespeed ;)

Brit, thanks soooooo much for lending me your gear, packing for me, showing me the ropes and finally kicking me off - I had the best time - hope we get to do this again!!!!

Blooooos!
Kolla
Blue Skies Magazine

so when are we doing the whole "beer" thing you know that "pending beer" thing? :P

It was really nice to put a face to the voice, and a damn sexy one to go along with the sexy voice is even better.

Keep up the good work and thanks again. :)

Way to hold on to that Barbie, girlie!!! WOOOHOOO!!!

Mel, it was great to finally jump with you. I've been thinking of trying to freefly here pretty soon so maybe we'll jump again.

AggieDave, you rock! Morgan did so great on the Pink Patch ~ you would have never known that she was a low timer!

Skyfest was a blast! Too bad it's monday!
Blue Skies!!!
Kimmy

even considering what happend I had a pretty great time. It was nice to finally meet some of you... next year Ill make sure I do a bunch of skydives with ya!

-yoshi

You trained up my students really well, I barely had to actually "work" doing the tandems. I was really happy to see you out there, walking around after that hair shit storm you went through.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I did teach quite a few tandem classes this weekend (thanks to all the spaceland instructors that gave those up so I could make a couple bucks)

did they do exactly as I instructed? to grab thier ankles and scream like little school girls?

:D:D:D
-yoshi

I too had fun flyin wingsuits above skyvans at skyfest even though there were very scary times like when some canopy reps were talking about the waxing of the male danglers!!!!!!

I won't say any names -- it will be a cold day in iceland before I spill the beans.

The swooping of the pond with rental cars rocked too!!!!!!! Who would of thought that they wouldn't make it.

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

Skyfest was awesome! Thanks to everyone for taking care of me on those pink patch dives, I had so much fun and learned alot. It was great to meet so many wonderful women. Unfortunately I wasnt able to do a pink mafia dive :( but my boogie endurance is not yet built up and I was pretty beat by the time Sunday morning rolled around. Can't wait to be initiated next chance I get!

Many thanks to everyone who contributed to the scholarship fund, this award will help me finish SDU.

Great to meet everyone and I look forward to seeing yall again.

Morgan

I won't say any names -- it will be a cold day in iceland before I spill the beans.

The swooping of the pond with rental cars rocked too!!!!!!! Who would of thought that they wouldn't make it.

LOL :D Yeah I'd say the reps know how to throw down.

Amanda - it was awesome meeting you! You totally rocked out on our chicky-tracking dive!!! Seriously hard to believe that was your 39th jump... I was so stoked that you won the scholarship and get freefly coaching from our amazing Anomoly boyz... next skydive you'll be teaching me stuff!!! B|:D I would love to be part of your Pink Mafia initiation - too bad it didn't go down this weekend - but perhaps it's meant to be a head down dive... so we should be able to do it in, what? a couple weeks? ;););) I'm going to try to make it back soon.

Megsterr and Rodney - I love you guys!!!! It was awesome getting to know you better (and the kitters!) thank you so much for your hospitality and love. Meg - thanks for being a SWOOPY GROOPY groupie! Email me and I'll send you some raw food info/links. I know how much you like doing solos :P but I look forward to jumping with you again!

Kolla - it was awesome seeing you again and thank you for also being a SWOOPY GROOPY groupie! I hope you can make it to ASC this weekend.

Lyle - thanks for the love and the 2-way. One day I will stand on your back!

Alli and TJ - Ready, Set, DRINK! You guys were cracking me up!!!!
Thanks for hanging with me Friday night, along with Mel, JJ, Dale, Megsterr and Rodney - that really meant alot to me :)
Mel - thanks for your never-ending love and patience (Mel: "We're on MF-12" Deva: "So what load is that?" Mel: "MF-12" Deva: "I got that - but what load number is that?" Mel: "Um... 12..." Deva: "rrrriiiggghhhttt.... maybe sleep is a good thing!") We still have a date with the Skyvan - we are not suck!

Alli - awesome to see you again (as usual!) my RSSSC sistah! I'm so excited for your move - I can't wait to visit! :)

TJ - thanks for the great hugs and organizing Nate's tracking dive - it was awesome being in the sky with you guys again. Much love to you my brother.

All my Dallas peeps (I suppose the pun is intended if you were in the parking lot Sunday night... thanks for the SWOOPY GROOPY support:$) it was great seeing you again and jumping the banana! Esp. thanks to Stan and J for putting on another awesome Skyfest!
Jonboy, Luke, and Matteo - thanks for organizing/leading AWESOME track dives - I love tracking! track track track track
DJ and Brandon - I'm sad we didn't get to hang out more!!! But it was great seeing you!!!

Brit - it was great seeing you again, and skydiving even!!! So glad you're back in the game (with your bullet proof vest :P )

Krista - it was great seeing you again! I had so much fun on our 1 jump - we need to do more! Is there skydiving in Canada? :P Maybe I'll come visit...

Yoshi B| glad to see you walking around!!!! Thanks for introducing me to your beautiful wife.

Thank you Skydive Spaceland for great vibes, facilities, incredibly pleasant staff, and the hardest working and most entertaining loader I have ever seen - I will definitely be back to visit! :)