FrEaK_aCcIdEnT

Karnage Krew does it again....

So...what else is new? I saw an ad in the classifieds towards the end of October for a new Pilot in zpX, colors of your choice, for $1735 shipped. I made the decision to sell my Sabre2 150 and pick up a Pilot 140. I placed my order with Gary and sent the funds around the 1st week of November. Around the middle to end of December I started inquiring if there was any updates. When Gary went to check on it for me, Aerodyne informed Gary that they had a computer issue that caused them to loose some orders. Gary informed me that they put the order on a expedited status. I received my canopy on Feb 6th. I open the bag to see my bundle of joy. To my surprise it came with HMA lines as well. That was very unexpected! I was expecting Spectra. Gary apologized in every email about how long it was taking and even offered to send out a canopy to use while I was waiting to make it up. I declined seeing as how I wasn't in a huge hurry. So he is still sending me some KKrew wear. I will be another walking advertisement for his passion and dedication to this sport. He also made me a deal when I get ready for a new container. Looking forward to those funds becoming available!

Thanks again Gary for the canopy. Looking forward to jumping it in a few weeks. Hopefully good weathered weekend of hop-n-pops to get used to the new wing!

Maybe work on some freefly practice too.

Also, if anyone has compared the two, how does the pilot stack up to the sabre2 when it comes to canopy stalls? I really enjoyed stalling the sabre2.

ExPeCt ThE uNeXpEcTeD!
DoNt MiNd ThE tYpOs, Im LaZy On CoRrEcTiOnS!

Just to elaborate on that...
It was not Aerodyne who lost the orders. They had a server issue. This was the time I had placed three of my customers orders.
I am so use to placing orders with Aerodyne that they just get made. However when I ordered my few canopies, Aerodyne send out a confirmation. Which I did not receive. So the orders were never placed.
This was my responsibility to make sure i received these confirmations, not aerodynes.

I dindt really do my job properly in that sense, and I messed things up for three customers, yourself included. it just so happens, I have a customers container about ready and I am doing damage control right now as I realise I also missed their order. A total of three people I have screwed up here. Yourself, another dz.com poster who has given me a good review and now another customer who I am hoping will accept one of my solutions.

I feel like shit that I messed this up.

I just wanted to point out that your story about the service you received from us, is in fact 100% my fault as officaly the order was not placed in the first time.

Sometimes I am going to screw up, I just hope my customers see that I do everything I can to make things right by them. I willl do whatever it takes to make the customer happy if I have done something to cause distress.

Anyway, thanks for the review.

No offence or anything, but to be honest, It would be really cool just to keep thanks to distributors and all that to a single thread so it is not in everyones face all the time. I am glad I help my customers and they are happy to talk about us, but i just feel a bit strange having it thrown in everyones face when half the people here dont really give a toss.
All distributors look after their customers, thats why we do what we do. I am yet to meet a distributor who offers any less of a service than I like to think I offer.

Anyway, cheers mate, Just a touchy subject at the moment as i only realised five minutes ago there was one last customer involved in my stuff up.

Armando, You were a pleasure to deal with. I have to say that I do not think I have had a transaction run so smooth. You said you wanted a cnopy, the next day you woke me on the phone telling me you were at the bank and had deposited the full payment and I never heard from you again until the due date.

I would reccomend anyone to deal with you in any transaction without the slightest bit of hassle.
(not to discount my other customers).

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

...This was my responsibility to make sure i received these confirmations, not aerodynes...

...I feel like shit that I messed this up.

I just wanted to point out that your story about the service you received from us, is in fact 100% my fault as officaly the order was not placed in the first time.

Sometimes I am going to screw up, I just hope my customers see that I do everything I can to make things right by them. I willl do whatever it takes to make the customer happy if I have done something to cause distress...

And that is what customer service really means.

Screwups happen. As long as there is a human in the mix, there will be mistakes. Period.

Far too many companies would be more than happy to blame the "supplier" or the "wholesaler" and claim "it wasn't our fault."

Owning up to the mistake, and doing whatever it takes to make it right is why you get so many of the "KK Rocks" threads started.

Not because you are perfect, but because you care about getting it right in the end, no matter what, no matter how.;)
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo