linny

my Boss said he hopes my parachute doesnt open!!!

one more question..... what would be the pros and cons of getting a lawyer and going that route? i could care less about recommendations and professionalism at this place, they've been fucking me for a year now, i'd love nothing more than to atleast offer my company a decent reach around.

I'm not sure that getting a lawyer is going to do anything more than spend valuable time and energy that could be better spent in looking for a new job.

My suggestion is to not chase negativity with additional negativity. Leave the negativity behind by using this this time in a positive manner to find a more suitable position.

It's obvious you've been unhappy there for about a year, perhaps this exchange was enough to light the fuze under your butt to move on. It's been my experience that when these types of work environment situations occur and one moves on, they wish they'd done so sooner.

Invite him for a Tandem, and get the TM to really scare him .. I mean really scare him, from the ride up, to the landing. >:(

That guy deserves worst, I know>:(, ...

Oooooh:o I have an idea,.... try to infect his computer w/ a virus, punch a whole in his tires (all 4 of them), make crank calls to his wife, ...

Or do nothing at all, because you only get what you give, right[:/]
LiquidSky
@(^_^)@

Or do nothing at all, because you only get what you give, right[:/]

Firm believer in karma...if good comes from you it will follow you. If you spit the bad, it will eventually catch up to you. :)
-----
~~~Michael

please report the situation to HR.

Not directed at you, Nightingale, but everyone who's posted this advice.

Perhaps linny's job doesn't have an HR department. Some companies are so small that the 'HR' department is just your boss....the one who hired you.

Let me explain with a situation that I found myself in 2 years ago.

(Long explanation on how I got there and why I stayed for 6 months....but that's not relevant to this discussion). I had a job as a therapist in a very small out patient clinic. The man who hired me, my boss, was a nice man and very good at his profession. His wife was his secretary (and HR department). His receptionist was good at what she did, but was a very hostile person towards me (still don't know why). She infected the rest of the personel, even though they were clueless on her insecurities. (looking back, I'm convinced she was an undiagnosed, untreated bipolar)

The whole situation became so hostile that I had to find another job and leave this good paying job. HR department couldn't control the situation...if fact they joined in. My boss, the man who hired me, couldn't control them either....and actually apologized for their behavior and said he hated to lose me, but didn't know what to do (about them). Their 'leader' was his wife.

So, my advice to linny is to find another job (any job) to get her out of the reach of this man and this company. Any stress in the form of threats cannot be endured.

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

ha ha just reading this tread and first in the end of page 1 i understand "HR"
*** report to Human Remains (sorry, HR) make a record of the comments

:ph34r::D
as far as i know HR are some one you through at goverments or like,not at a guy that says shit like that..

If you feel real treatnet by this guy then go to the cops,if not,then look at it as an ague were this person couldnt behave his words..Im sure he didnt meant it the way he said it,but you could stay sure by simply telling him that you dont like comments like that and that you will report to cops or similar if it continiues...

I do agree that a Boss shouldnt say stuff like that,i hope that other people heard it all,so in case(i do really hope not)that you break a leg they will point fingers at him,and he will have a bad taste in his mouth..

Mac you wanker i kill you if you dont start to heal soon:PThink this guy(me) is going down down down[:/]i will never take you on tandems again,until i get healed:ph34r::D

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Sounds like a typical super-sized helping of typical small-business immaturity.

I, and others I am sure, would love to go a couple of rounds on that ass-hat for making such comments, but it really wouldn't help anything. My advice is just move on.

People that lame usually end up screwing themselves in the end and don't even need any extra help doing it. :P
NSCR-2376, SCR-15080

Smash him in the nose with the heel of your palm. The pain and explosion of blood will shut him up.

Then rip your blouse open and tell everyone that he did it. Also, feel free to kick him in the nuts repeatedly, so he'll stay quiet for a long time.

Some people just need to be handled decisively and they usually ask for it. He did.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !