freeflir29

Summerfest?

Only 3.5 days? That's no fun. I'll be having fun at the DZ next week too. And the week after. Unless I decide to fly up to Mackinac Island for the day - or two. Or maybe Oshkosh for the air show...

When i get old like you i hope to have as many days off :D Runs like hell the other direction :o:ph34r:

yea, im lookin for trouble...nuthin to do,i get paid by the hour, so im stuck waiting till 1015 :| but i am getting paid to post whore B|
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Is it Summerfest yet? I hope the weather clears up for tomorrow! I wanna skydive

I am praying that the weather men are right, the forecast as of this morning around 7am things looking good sat-mon :D

I would like it to clear today however B|
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Only 3.5 days? That's no fun. I'll be having fun at the DZ next week too. And the week after. Unless I decide to fly up to Mackinac Island for the day - or two. Or maybe Oshkosh for the air show...

When i get old like you i hope to have as many days off :D Runs like hell the other direction :o:ph34r:

Well, first you have to get old like me, so be careful what you say...:P.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Hey! I'm not old, and I'm off work till Aug. 31st. It's it grand to be a teacher:ph34r:

Yes Renee, I've already been to the grocery store:P
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

It's it grand to be a teacher

Ya see you and John have it right...*re-thinking career choice*
:D
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Yes I will jump with you this weekend............

Ooh! ooh! What about me?????? :)
I'll be out there at about 2 pm today....most definitely rain not shine. :( I'm hoping that someone will be the sacrificial drinker and get this weather cleared up before I get out there!

Well Val did ya read carefully?? I said I would jump in the pond with her, and you can certainly come along. It's best to do it as a group thing;)

As for today I'm have to stick around home till Sat. morning. I could have a sacrificial drink for you though to help with the weather, not sure if it will work since I'm not on the DZ but I'll do anyway if you think it will help. What time should I have one???:P

So I got this call from Sunny & Vallerina and all I can say is BOOZEHAGS those girls are up at summerfest and gettin outta control already. I think Vals may have had the sacrificial first drink waaay earlier in the day and Sunny kept mumbling something about a lost condom and kissing boys????

It seems summerfest is here!

I think Vals may have had the sacrificial first drink waaay earlier in the day

Confirmed.:)

I had HOT SEX with Kallend!!!!

All I have to say is that Summerfest ROCKS!!!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had way too much fun this past weekend! I learned so much! A big thank you to Rook, Missy and Amy!!!!!! They are absolutely incredible people, and I'm very thankful to them for jumping with me!

I'm a Pink Mafia Sister (# pending!) I took a Barbie from Missy while in a sit, and I handed it back to her!!!!

Summerfest is finally here, and I can't wait to skip work for some more big fun!
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Oh yeah, summerfest totally rocked!! Val bought me the bestest summerfest gifts ever!! I made so many awesome jumps. I love SDC!! And me and val did our first official team jump. We rock at HD. :D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

hey all, I have a question about camping at SummerFest. I was checking out the SDC website and it said $20.00 a slot per night, does that hold true for SummerFest too? I will probably be sleeping in my truck, but I'm just wondering how things work, I have never gone to SDC before.

I'm heading out there on Thursday, see y'all then.

Chrissy