freeflir29

Summerfest?

no, tracy, i'm sorry, but you are mistaken.

I dunno about that...im with her...and so far thats 2:1.....:D
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

we can look at men AND skydive

Ahh yes, the one thing about being a woman that totally rocks...the ability to multitask :D
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Btw, I will have THREE cameras this weekend!

Bwahaha, should we get you one of those things to tie one around your neck so you dont lose it? :D

Now if this app can get thru QA i might just have monday off too! B|
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Bwahaha, should we get you one of those things to tie one around your neck so you dont lose it?

It wont' help. She'll just lose her neck too. Val should not be allowed to have cameras anymore.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I'm already there, and on the way out from Chicago I noticed a couple of speed traps using unmarked police cars, both on the interstate and in Ottawa.

Just thought I'd mention itB|:)

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Actually, she'd prob cut-off her head & lose it along w/ the 3 cameras:S;)

Now it's 4:1 on the needing more hot men. I've heard some women say that their dz only as a few women - that's def not true for the chicago area dzs they're too full of women imho - of cours that excludes the rockin cool women that I consider friends. basically, all the women are cool, we just need more men.

multitasking is a wonderful thing!! It's like jumping, geeking the camera & winking @ the hottie that's behind the camera (not necessarily the camera guy) - yea!!

O, for those that care - IT'S FRIDAY **

**to me anyway.

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

I'm already there, and on the way out from Chicago I noticed a couple of speed traps using unmarked police cars, both on the interstate and in Ottawa.

Thanks for the info....where at exactly? I assume I80...For those coming in from elsewhere.

We will not be coming up the interstate, but back roads, and the buggers are just as bad there too.
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

O, for those that care - IT'S FRIDAY **

**to me anyway.

I would say you suck, but tomorrow i only hve to work 3 hours...i will spend almost as much time commuting to and from work...but oh well..its worth it!
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto