sunnydee123

Happy Birthday MELSTARR!

Hey everyone, it is our very own little Pink Mafia mama, Melstarrs birthday today. I'm sure many of you know what an absolute doll she is and how much energy she has in her words, so lets give her back some of the love she's given us.

Happy Birthday my little Melly-kaleekee-macha...love you bunches! B|

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Happy Birthday, Mel! B| I hope you have a super day and that that guy of yours treats you very special. You deserve it! :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Happy 25th Birthday, Big Sis!!! (yes, SHE is older ;)) Love you lots and lots with a big Birthday Cake on top! I hope you're smiling...like this====> :)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alli
P.M.S. #3

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

Oh Meli,
Words cannot express the way that I feel about you. You (and Alli) are like the sisters that I never had. From the very first time that you ever wrote to me, you have given me more love and more smiles than I could have ever imagined. I know that I have a friend for life in you. I cannot thank my lucky stars enough for having you in my life. (I'm emotional just thinking about how much you mean to me.)

Have a beautiful day, week, year....with Jason, Alli, your friends and family. Feel the love and admiration from everyone. I wish that I could be there in person. Please know that I am there in my heart and with my spirit, and I am always wishing you much love and happiness.

I am sending you cyber hugs and kisses! I love you, girl. :)
Always your sky sister,
ROSA

Hap-hap-a-happy-to-the-hippy-so-the-happy-don't-stop birthday!!!

Shake it girl! You're only young once- make it the best year of your life! WOoHOoooo!!! B|

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?