Stacy

Second Interview! YAhoo!

Had a job interview this morning for a kickass position in Sarasota. Apparently, for some reason unknown to me, they loved me enough to ask for a second interview. WIsh me luck on Monday! this is a mega raise for me (like 5-15K more a year), would mean living where I want to live, and a promotion.

__

That's great, Stacy, I hope you get the job! B| Sarasota is a great place to live, and a great place to raise kids (hint, hint!). ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

You will be kicking ass on ole folks in Sarasota?

That's quite a spread (between 5-15K), hope you get the higher end of the range, especially since you have lots of experience.

I know why you want to move to Sarasota, but it's sooo boring here.....That's why we take the 3 hour round trip to zhills every weekend!

Good Luck Stacy, hope you get all you wish for!

Marc

"The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly." --GK Chesterton

You will be kicking ass on ole folks in Sarasota?

nah. I'd be running a locked unit at an assisted living at an ALF on Bee RIdge. Awesome facility, I get to do all the inservices and hiring, etc etc. I love working with older forgetful people. they never remember my mistakes. :ph34r:

That's quite a spread (between 5-15K), hope you get the higher end of the range, especially since you have lots of experience.

I"ll take anything over what I get now. even 5K more means no more grocery bitch on the week nights! If I get 10-15K more, I have to take Galen to dinner at DaRuMa. 9K would be perfect. :ph34r:

I know why you want to move to Sarasota, but it's sooo boring here.....That's why we take the 3 hour round trip to zhills every weekend!

Three hours? you must drive like my grandma.

You should have a pool party on Sunday to celebrate my interview! :ph34r:

__

I'd be running a locked unit at an assisted living at an ALF on Bee RIdge

So you go back there and they say...
"Oh, sorry about the misunderstanding. After the interview, we did say you would be perfect for us. We thought you were applying to live here, not work here. The extra 5K was because you seemed like a troublemaker."
;)

"I love working with older forgetful people. they never remember my mistakes."

That is true, but fro some reason the boss never forgets. No matter how many "That a girl" compliments you get from the boss, they are all wipped out by one poop-up!!! Why can't bosses be forgetful?

Congrats!!! Good luck!!
drakeshelby

You rock lady! They'd be lucky to have you!
I had some luck too. Scary if we both had jobs at the same time for once.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

"Friends with jobs are good; better still if they buy jumps and beer"

L8er,
-Biffin

Swoo Rodriguez #1020, LawnDart, AR #007

and I've got a third interview with these people (the corporate ones out of state) on Monday. If I get this job, anyone want to help me move (either people in the west palm area or the sarasota area) next weekend???? I'll provide beer!

__

I'll always bitch about not having money. Life as I like it is just too expensive! :ph34r: Seriously, my current salary is worth more in beans or seeds.

If I get a job offer on Monday, anyone going to be around to help me turbo pack??? please?? :)
__

And a fourth interview with them this morning. Getting a little ridiculous, but I should *actually* know by Weds or Thursday. Found a cute condo to rent, just have to send the deposit upon being hired.... it's going ot be a long 2-3 days!

__