awagnon

Contacting PD

I've tried to email PD support twice with a reline question, but they never respond. I thought emailing would be less disruptive for them than calling since they could respond at their convenience. Anyway, the email address I've been using is "[email protected]". Is this the correct email address? Do they prefer phone calls?
Alton

"Luck favors the prepared."

I would give them a call. They are pretty nice people and will be happy to answere any of your questions. I've had a Stilleto re-lined and they called after they inspected the canopy and found out I had a frayed kill line inside the slider that I didn't even know about and fixed it. There service is top-notch.

Someone from PD saw this email and I received a very nice call from support at PD. ( I regret I didn't get the name. ) All questions were answered.

Apparently they did answer my emails, though I never received them on this end and I don't have a spam filter. ( Believe me I get plenty of spam, so I don't know what happened to PD's replies. ) Anyway I sincerely appreciate their response and help.

Edit: I did find PD's emails in my trash folder. Either they were filtered or I accidentally trashed them before looking at them. Anyway, they were there and it was my screw-up for not seeing them. I apologize to PD and thank them for their excellent support.
Alton

"Luck favors the prepared."

Thank you for "manning up" and correcting what was previously stated. I have jumped many different canopies from many different manufactures and have owned canopies from different manufactures. Through all of this I keep coming back to PD due to a quality product and outstanding customer service. Even with there is a problem, they are typically quick to try to make it right to the best of their ability.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."