millertime24

Likestojump is...

AN AWESOME GEAR DEALER!!! I recently just got back from Iraq and while there I bought a second/backup rig from likestojump. I just got it in the mail today from my brother and all I can say is WOW! This 05 Jav looks to be in new condition. The Nitron150 is still crispy and new. And if that isn't enough he hooked me up with a repack on the reserve so I could hit the ground running when I got back.

Fantastic cusomer service. Excellent condition gear. VERY fair pricing. Good on you Paul. You've done right by me!;)B|:)
Muff #5048

same here, Paul is awesome, helped me on my budget as a jump pilot. I even have travel benefits on an airline so I flew to him to pickup the rig, he met me at the airport! Then he EVEN met up with me at the expos and gave me some packing tips and gear tips! He is an AWESOME person, you can feel very confident doing business with him! Also cool to see a boogies!

I'll jump on the bandwagon and say that I've had good experiences with him as well. I have bought and sold a couple items from him, and payment, shipping etc was done in a very timely manner. I've also called him a few times looking for gear for our freshly licensed jumpers and he shoots me a list that day! Keep up the good work Paul, its good to have someone reliably recycling and redistributing used gear back into the system.

Paul Visser
D-29574 S/L-I