kallend

DNA guy dies

i was just going to post it. Good ole Crick is gone.

Think about it - it was only 51 years ago that he and Watson discovered the double-helix design. Now, think of how far DNA research and technology has come in 50 years since that fundamental discovery.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Think about it - it was only 51 years ago that he and Watson discovered the double-helix design. Now, think of how far DNA research and technology has come in 50 years since that fundamental discovery.

Don't forget Rosalind Franklin.
--
Arching is overrated - Marlies

Don't forget Rosalind Franklin.

She's already dead.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

I know that.

I was referring to the "Watson and Crick discovered the double-helix design" phrase...

Well, Franklin certainly didn't discover it despite sitting on the experimental data for the best part of a year. If she was as smart as the revisionist historians claim, how come she didn't figure it out for herself?

Fact is, the model was built in Cambridge by FC & JW, and not in London by MW & RF, and all the structural chemistry (figuring out the hydrogen bonding between the base pairs, etc) was done in Cambridge.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Yeah what he said:)
Watson and Crick are 2 of my heroes:)
They also have one of the shortest Nobel Prize for Science submisions in history, their entire write up was only about a page long:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?