DYEVOUT

I'm REALLY glad. . . . .

Heh, I did that in a cab once in West Palm. driver never found out I puked completely inside his car. Earlier in ths same night, I had stepped out of a bar to let some things out. Anyways, I go to the side of the bar, puke next to the wall, and it turns I also puked all over this yellow sweater. Not less than 30 seconds later, this wasted bum comes by, grabs the sweater, and puts it on.

Oh man, that was a sight to see...
This ad space for sale.

At a rock concert inside a big arena, there were tunnels leading under the seats to the outside. At one point, the walkway was packed.

The guy seated at the rail over the walkway had projectile vomiting. Plenty of volume, excellent distance. :P Lots of people with nowhere to run. :o A shower from the nasty hose.

I apparently caused the changing of carpet in a certain DZO's Blazer. Not sure what was up with that. I had only drank about 5-6 beers. That's JUST getting started for me. My stomach was under protest that night I guess. The video of me cleaning off my shoes in a fountain was priceless though. :D