mysky

Difference between Tangerine and Orange Crossfire 2

Can anyone tell me the difference between tangerine and orange. I'm wanting to build a new Crossfire 2 and want the brightest orange available. The Icarus website said tangerine is more readily available and orange might not be in stock. I would really appreciate any help.
Thanks!!

There are 3 kinds of people in this world, those that know how to count, and those who don't.

Can anyone tell me the difference between tangerine and orange. I'm wanting to build a new Crossfire 2 and want the brightest orange available. The Icarus website said tangerine is more readily available and orange might not be in stock. I would really appreciate any help.
Thanks!!

I recently designed my Safire2 with tangerine ribs and slider... it is very bright and fluorescent orange. Go with the tangerine.

The tangerine is WAY brighter than it appears in that coloring chart..
*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----

YEah, the colouring chart is accurate but the small samples do not really do it justice in terms of brightness.
Look at the neon yellow for example, that is as bright as it could get, but a small sample will never let you see that.
Tangerine is fluro orange.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Thanks!!

I recently designed my Safire2 with tangerine ribs and slider... it is very bright and fluorescent orange. Go with the tangerine.

The tangerine is WAY brighter than it appears in that coloring chart..

Ditto that,
Gold seems much brighter than yellow and lemon in that color chart, but in reality lemon is the brightest of the three colors. The same is true for orange and tangerine.
My wife's canopy is tangerine. It is a very bright color