Vallerina

Summerfest rocked!!!

I will most likely be going back on Thursday, so just look for me!!! I will jump with you! But, yeah, there are so many people to jump with! All you have to do is ask! I'm not sure what you're into, but if you want to freefly, there's a sign up board. If you are into belly-flying, there are tons of people with grippers who are jumping!

It's big fun! I hate everyone there right now because they are jumping right now, and I am at work.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

I do RW too, as much as I enjoy it I have been avoiding it this summer and just want to freefly!!

I understand! ;) You sound just like me!

Also, Missy can initiate you into the Pink Mafia if you aren't a member already! :)

. i'm heading to summerfest on wednesday....

Ooh! I'm so jealous! I have an appt Wed night, but I really wanted to go there because it's going to be a great party! (Oh wait...I think every night is going to be a great party! ;):P)

Some people were really into Hot Sex, and (sit down for this one, Aimee) some people were disappointed by Hot Sex!!!!

And some people were promised Hot Sex - more than once! - and never got any. >:(>:(B|

It was a good party Saturday night... I think. Any party that has me goin' to bed as the sun is rising must have been a good party. :ph34r:

Almost got a jump in late Sunday afternoon after a bit of sleep and hangover recovery but, well, shit happens.

Did one this morning with Renee and Mary and my new jumpsuit. That was interesting. :S I still dunno about those bootie things... There's a front coming in so I'm done jumping for today. Mary and I are gonna do another one tomorrow, then head out and do some hiking.

And then on Wednesday - Rantoul! B|

Correction: Summerfest IS STILL ROCKING.

You're right! I wish I was there right now.... [:/]

And, Bytch, don't worry. You'll get your hot sex.

I want to be there right now!!! This weekend went by way too fast.

I wasn't good enough to get a mention in val's post. She's a bad teammate!! :D

Anyhoo, i loved summerfest.
-I'm officially Team Groupie #1
-I did an awesome HD jump with Amy and even got a kisspass!!
-I kept my shoes on in freefall
-I got the bestest summerfest gifts ever
-I love Drew, he buys me hangover drugs at 6:30am!!
-I think i may have had too much to drink, but it's all good now

You forgot:
-Almost puking in someones new car.
-Passing out on a sidewalk downtown Ottawa at Riverfest
-The bestest summerfest gifts were also the best birthday gift regiven - Thanks Val

I enjoyed hangin out w/ everyone and thanks for partaking in my birthday celebrations.
See ya all at Rantoul

Chris

You forgot:
-The bestest summerfest gifts were also the best birthday gift regiven - Thanks Val

I really don't remember passing out on the sidewalk. I was simply taking a nap til the hottie came back from parking his new car. Did ya'll convince him to be my new boyfriend yet? :D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

You forgot:

I really don't remember passing out on the sidewalk. I was simply taking a nap til the hottie came back from parking his new car. Did ya'll convince him to be my new boyfriend yet? :D

We convinced him not to get a restraining order:P

ok ok, just like most of you complaining I'm back at work. Little recap:

arrived on monday w/ an out of date reserve so I checked that into paraconcepts. Betsy had that done for me and I was able to make the casa sunset load. Total jumps: 1

Tuesday started late after Ginny, Chef Timmy and I played poker until the wee hours of the morning up in skybar and drinking heavily the night before. Got to manifest at about 1pm, did a solo out of the otter.

Next jump was a 5 way out of the casa. Horny gorilla, 3 way chunk out of the casa, other guy got in and the star kept rotating so everytime I went for my slot feet would then be in my way. Happend 3 times and then I saw the nod for everyone to lock feet. I backslid away for the star and went in a sit just to stay level w/ them.

Jump 3 out of the otter. 4 way sit fly w/ Missy, Heather and Sparky. Went pretty good I just couldnt get real close to everyone.

Jump 4 was going to be a solo out of the Casa but ended up being a 2 way sitfly w/ this guy from Perris.(forgot the name) 1st high speed pass and a good sitfly all around. Landed right by the swoop and chug and got a beer out of it even though the Otter load w/ the swoop and chuggers were still climbing.

Total jumps: 5
Stand up landings: 5B|
total sore necks from hard openings: 1

Now I'm working the next 2 days and then back to summerfest on Friday.

Life Is Good!!

Chris

--"Someday you will die and somehow somethings going to steal your carbon" -MM

Woo hoo! What a great way to end my time at Summerfest!

I met up with FalingILWeenie to do a nice little sit fly, and he asked me, "Hey, do you mind if Rook joins us?" :P Gee...let me think.

Then, my friend Jimothy JUMPED!!!! And...even better....he bought his second tandem and is thinking about getting into the sport because he loved it so much!!!!!! EEEEEH!!!! I am SOOOO excited!!!!! It's great making good friends in the sport, but it's great when your good friends try out the sport!

Then, I did a great two-way with hmatousek, and I ended the day with an awesome tracking dive!

Oh! And how about those fireworks???? The SDC logo firework ROCKED!!!

Thank you very much to Rook and Missy for putting that all together. I wish I could've spent more time at Summerfest! I had a blast, and I can't wait for next year! :)