CrazyIvan

Movie review: Kill Bill

i know this is an old thread --- but i just had to bring it back to the top (at least it's not a repost :P)!

KILL BILL vol. 1 ROCKS!

my sweetie purchased the DVD and we watched it last nite ~
WE LOVED IT!

WOW! Sexy, Powerful & Funny :D --- i can't wait to see Vol. 2 ~ Tarantino Never lets me down B| B| yaaaaaaay!

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

It comes out tomorrow :)

OMG, Cool Freaking Deal! i didn't know that ~ thank you for telling me! that is Perfect!!!! me & j* both have off of work ~

woohoo, we definitely-positively-Have to see it!!!! B| B| thank you so much for informing me sweetie... i am glad i posted :)

Sweet :)I tried to rent it last weekend, but found out it wasn't available... Should be available now though, so I'll probably rent it tomorrow night...

:D ME TOO! :D ~ i was so happy when i saw the super-cool-yellow-uma-box sitting on the coffee-table!!! oh keely, i think you are going to like it a lot B|

Then we can actually go see Vol. 2 at the movies... definitely sounds like one that's worth seeing on the big screen!

Ditto! now that i know it's coming out tomorrow ~ we are off to the cinema! it is so-worthy-of-the Big Screen* B|

:D ME TOO! :D ~ i was so happy when i saw the super-cool-yellow-uma-box sitting on the coffee-table!!! oh keely, i think you are going to like it a lot B|

:D That's too funny... :D I'm sure I will love it... We ended up renting "Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle" instead, and that was good fun. :)

Yup..it opens friday 16, and I MIGHT go see it before going to work, since I'm working nights now [:/].

IT'S GOING TO BE AWESOME!!!!, she's gonna kick some serious ass.

Trivia: On the first movie her name was bleeped-out, does anyone knows her name? (I do :)), in fact, in the begining of the movie, her last name is mentioned.

GENIUS!!! AWESOME!!! SICK!!!

I tell you, that movie has everything. fights, bullets, blood, humor, even COOL ANIMATION for crying out loud, what a cool flick.

I can't wait for Vol 2.

VOLUME 2 rocks sooo much...
Black and white parts, less blood, some quotes in this movie are going to be cult quotes... Will have to see it again. And please, watch the whole credits at the end.
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Can't wait to get Volume 2.

yaaaay! me & my sweetie LOVED KB vol. 2*

the fight scene in budd's trailer, the bride & elle driver... WOW! there were so many details that QT just fits perfectly in his scenes to give it the finer edge.

like when budd is fixing the marguerita and carelessly splashing it in the jelly-jars-for-drinking :D*

and then there is something about the scene of Bill, BB & Beatrice in the kitchen preparing BB a sandwich and telling the story of the goldfish :D*

TRIVIA: did anyone remember the name that was called out in the classroom Right Before revealing the bride's real name? OMG :D* funny little details that just makes QT's movies Classics!

TRIVIA: did anyone remember the name that was called out in the classroom Right Before revealing the bride's real name?

Melanie Whorehouse :D

(Actually is Melanie Harrhouse)

ex-collegue of mine was called Harhuis (pronouced Harhouse)

And Mel: that took you some time! lol

Any idea if they will come up with a Vol 1 and 2 DVD set? I'd wait for that one if its scheduled....
Remster

Any idea if they will come up with a Vol 1 and 2 DVD set? I'd wait for that one if its scheduled....

Vol 2 is already out, but no word about a BOX SET/COLLECTORS edition.

VERY Good ivan :D! me & jj laughed so freaking much at that*

And Mel: that took you some time! lol

oui remi, :D ~ it did take me some time... BUT, i am so freaking happy i saw it, yaaaaay!

we already purchased both, but we will probably purchase a set also! that's how much we LOVE the movie B|