bigway

GoPro Handycam glove

Sorry for the cross post but alot of gear peeps i doubt go to Vid forum.
Got these gloves made for the gopro in consideration of the tandem masters who do handycam or RW fliers.

Going to change the gloves and work on them a bit more but the case should be good. Looking for a fe different people to test them out.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

a TM here has setup IMHO a better glove. Simple as f*ck...

A pretty light and flexible glove (spandexy type). A couple of holes in it. Insert camera.. and VOILA... you then have a super sleek camera glove, which presents less snagpoints than a wrist altimeter.
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Cool.
The idea of this glove was to ee if the case is firm with the camera in it. Then it will have hole for USB and memory card and a len cover added. Then the glove will be worked on.

IM not doing this to make money, IM doing it for something to do in the spare time i have.
I have sold 50+ cameras in under a month and thought a glove could come in handy for all the handycam dropzones around where i am.

I am sure many people will make a better glove. The ones I am making, once they are finished, they will continue to be produced by a manufacturer and will cost the same price as a normal pair of gloves.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Just looking at the glove It appears you have it pointing the camera away from the jumper which would make it hard to video ones self or a tandem. For tandem fingers being 0 it should point 17 to 22 this allows for easy and effective aiming and the best variety of shots.

Just my 2 cents.... also send me some info on the camera I Building 2 new video setups for Tandem handycam this season and want to include Stills.

Uncle/GrandPapa Whit
Unico Rodriguez # 245
Muff Brother # 2421

Sorry, what is 17 and 22?
The reason it is pointing thi way is becaue all the tandem master I spoke to wanted it this way.
Whatever though, I have it a different way on different gloves. It has been changed on gloves in angles of 45 degrees on both hands. So whatever work.

However, what does 17 and 22 mean?

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Please also note it i on the left hand. so it should be facing the tandem. if the tandem master has his hand out just a bit in front of the customers face with the massive wide lens it should get them perfectly.?

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I'm working on these gloves with a couple of well known guys in 'The industry, actually came to this angle with one who does a ton of jumping for tv. These are the pictures I was showing for now to give people an idea. Yes their is a lens hole.
The angle is perfect for tandems that is shown. You put your arms in the box position and this camera is looking right at you.

I am postig this thread to see if anyone would like to help test it. That's all.
I appreciate your interest but have no idea what you are talking about.
The glove is on the left hand and the angle is in a position where you don't need to bend your wrist to get the shot. The wide angle lens will get both you and your passengers full bodies and not just the faces.

If you were to explain what 11 and 22 means maybe I could help you with what ever it is you are missing?
How come you can't see the lens hole? It is not on top of the case in this photo, the camera is not lying down on your hand, it is standing upright. There are also versions with it lying down on the hand.
There are eight different versions we are testing but this one is the money shot.

What's 11 and 22 mean?

Maybe this glove is rubbish or a waste of time, but I have the people who's advice means alot to me pretty stoked about this version so it is hard for me to understand what it is you are missing.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Really cool idea Gary!

What he means by 17 to 22 are probably the minutes of a cloack face.

If your hand is a clock and the fingers point to 0, then pointing the camera towards your thumb would be around pointing it to 20 minutes, pointed towards your arm would be 30.

Well that's how I got his number thing, I might be off lol
"Common sense is not so common" - Voltaire
Dudeist Skydiver #9

Ok. If he does, this is then facing At 20 minutes. On the left hand.
Surely he would of said 4 o'clock if that's what he meant.
This camera lens is at 4 o'clock and then the wide angle lens is 170 degrees.
Peace.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store